Arylic S50 Pro vs bluesound node 2i

Eight1zero

Hi guys

I am looking to buy a streamer which will be used as a transport as I will be connecting it to an external dac.. I was going ahead with the bluesound node 2i and then I learnt about the s50 pro also Andrew Robinson has awarded this the source component of the year .. so was wondering if this will do the job with compromising the sound quality

would be great if u guys can share ure impressions/ experience with the s50 pro

thanks

@Eight1zero - what are you getting the S50 pro/+ for? Do they have a distributor in India? What about the warranty claims?
hi
i ended up buying the bluesound node2i
the s50 pro is available at diy audiocart india
but a newer version is out the s50+ which as of now is only available from their website.

Yes am using Lindemann network .
It’s far more superior to Bluesound and Wxc50 in terms of SQ .

Lindemann is much more detailed and richer sounding than both.

Lindemann is 3.60 Lacs,
whooping 24X the cost of S50+ &
12X the cost of WX50 / Bluesound
I think u are referring to their flagship model.
The more affordable ones start from around 70K (Limetree) in India which I have been told that its too good for the money. Have not personally heard though.

One problem with lindemann bridge is that it always upsamples the incoming stream. There is no way to disable that. Few people dont like their bridges to upsample on their own.

it doesn't look like u can use the lindemann as transport with an external dac... bluesound on the other hand is feature packed with an amazing software and can be used as a transport if one wants connect to an external dac..

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back