Astonia Audio - Vaibhav

sachin.shiva

Hi Friends,
Do you remember astonia audio subwoofer ?I have purchased somewhere in 2015 or 16 astonia sub DF 10. It is working great. I wanted to add another sub of same brand and started looking for vaibhav .But his mobile was off radar and today i have tried calling him, was sheer luck,Spoke to him and due to economics he has closed his astonia unit .I have requested him to build another down firing sub of similar specs like DF -10 .As he is based in pune ,those who are trying DIY sub please contact him as he is ready to build sub woofers in batch production.Being industrial design engg background he knows fundas of speaker building and science so lets encourage him .
I dont have have any partnership with astonia ,this request is to just encourage for quality products ,Make in India and to encourage local design.
Please do express your interest, those who are going by DIY route or want Good subwoofer at low price,Make in India route and after all it will be at par or excellent value for money in comparison with branded subs
Thank you. :):)

Last edited:
The funda is in the name itself 'Do it YOURSELF'. if someone else is making it for you it becomes a custom order. I can't claim to have made a piece of furniture that my carpenter made for me to my specifications.

The funda is in the name itself 'Do it YOURSELF'. if someone else is making it for you it becomes a custom order. I can't claim to have made a piece of furniture that my carpenter made for me to my specifications.
well said -it is just to make our life easy for hobby as someone else is there to do job, u dont know properly,may be those who are trying DIY route or want subs cheap and don't have time for hobby, can discuss specs and can place order to have benefit of batch production and to save unnecessary complication. It will be at par or excellent value for money in comparison with branded subs .

Last edited:
well said -it is just to make our life easy for hobby as someone else is there to do job, u dont know properly,may be those who are trying DIY route or want subs cheap and don't have time for hobby, can discuss specs and can place order to have benefit of batch production and to save unnecessary complication. It will be at par or excellent value for money in comparison with branded subs .
Sorry Sachin, I didn't mean to be a party pooper. Just picked out a technicality in the term used. It is unnecessary on my part. I fully understand what you mean.

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back