ATH M70X + FiiO A3

• Thread starter Deleted member 45006
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 45006

I am not sure, if this is a real cool deal, but I came across this when I was looking for a headphone deal for my brother in India. I am not living in India, but strangely Amazon India had the price of this headphone cheaper than Amazon.com or .de (from where I am posting this). :)

That's true! Few brands like ATH, BeyerDynamic and few others that I don't recall now, work out cheaper in India rather than buying them from abroad. And these come with local warranty. Fiio on the other brand has been one brand that consistently prices their products on par with US prices and sometimes less. That too there is very little to none variation in prices among various stores within in India. Not to mention the local warranty, faster delivery and almost no delay in delivery as compared to cross-border sales.

I am not sure, if this is a real cool deal, but I came across this when I was looking for a headphone deal for my brother in India. I am not living in India, but strangely Amazon India had the price of this headphone cheaper than Amazon.com or .de (from where I am posting this). :)

Please give the link.

Did you mean Fiio X3 DAP or Fiio A3(E11K) Headphone Amp?

Please give the link.

Did you mean Fiio X3 DAP or Fiio A3(E11K) Headphone Amp?

Sorry i noticed that the link was missed. It was in amazon. In and the deal is no more there. But i have noticed this deal appearing many times last year. So prpbably it would be back again. I wasnt logging into hifivision for sometime that i saw this post late.

Sorry i noticed that the link was missed. It was in amazon. In and the deal is no more there. But i have noticed this deal appearing many times last year. So prpbably it would be back again. I wasnt logging into hifivision for sometime that i saw this post late.

By the way it was fiio a 3 the amp. Total savings was 1000rs

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back