Atmos in Fire TV 4k Stick

sudhirpsg

Hi i have ordered denon x2500H that will support Dolby Atmos but my projector is 1080p capable. Does Prime in Fire TV stick streams atmos for all quality or only when display supports 4k. I cant get hands on Shield TV Pro due to travel restrictions. if there is any thread on playing ReMux movies from my windows PC please refer me to the same also.

As per the theory, Fire Stick will broadcast the ATOMS metadata if the downstream device supports it. In your case, I assume you will still get the ATMOS but the resolution will be lowered to 1080P to match your projector if the original title is mastered at 4K.

Hi i have ordered denon x2500H that will support Dolby Atmos but my projector is 1080p capable. Does Prime in Fire TV stick streams atmos for all quality or only when display supports 4k. I cant get hands on Shield TV Pro due to travel restrictions. if there is any thread on playing ReMux movies from my windows PC please refer me to the same also.
No it wont, thats the limitation of current generation of firestick.
They recently announced a new firestick with Atmos support for all apps,better get that one.

My fire tv 4k never ever output atmos had mutliple communications with Amazon but never got solved finally ended up buying apple tv 4k and it works perfectly

My fire tv 4k never ever output atmos had mutliple communications with Amazon but never got solved finally ended up buying apple tv 4k and it works perfectly
Exactly same thing happend to me two years back when i cant get dd+ output to all speakers only my front stage LCR was working for all movies it might be their update which made the issue after multiple calls with amazon and i got fed up and went to nvidia shield happy with it :)

Hi i have ordered denon x2500H that will support Dolby Atmos but my projector is 1080p capable. Does Prime in Fire TV stick streams atmos for all quality or only when display supports 4k. I cant get hands on Shield TV Pro due to travel restrictions. if there is any thread on playing ReMux movies from my windows PC please refer me to the same
Hi ,
As long as movie’s audio stream support it u can get dolby atmos output.

playing remux movie via local network streaming? Cant get u.

firestick does not support atmos for netflix even with 4k as of now

There is not much Atmos title in prime video and as for as i know, when your display is 1080p you won't get atmos in prime video .

You can use kodi in fire tv stick for local file playback but atmos not possible.

firestick does not support atmos for netflix even with 4k as of now
There is some way out to get atmos in 4k fire tv stick for Netflix (assuming your subscription is for uhd plan)

what is that way?
Using netflix add on in kodi u can get atmos in fire tv stick 4k. Google it

Check this out

hi,
is this working for you ?
i tried the addon in my shield tv i can install addon but couldn't login due to password error(nah i typed it right 100 times)unable to connect server... after tiring attempts i uninstalled kodi

hi,
is this working for you ?
i tried the addon in my shield tv i can install addon but couldn't login due to password error(nah i typed it right 100 times)unable to connect server... after tiring attempts i uninstalled kodi
Ya it is working for me ( i am using it in my fire tv stick 4k)

Gentlemen, is there any hack to play local files with Atmos content on the Firestick4K? KODI usually works with DD+. But, with big files (movies) the playback stutters. Same with PLEX. Tried VLC, but the output is 2 channel.

Kodi is not actually a part of Firestick apps. But it does offer content free with adding respective addons. But other hands, Cinema HD will be good addition to firestick users, if you're a freebie. Install it by a detail guide because of it's not a Play Store app.

fire tv stick will stream atmos content only if your display is 4k and avr is atmos capable
atmos titles are available in amazon prime like jackryan,tomorrow warjust search….

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back