ZEE5 4k not working on Nvidia shield tv pro 2019

Kiran_B

Recently I have upgraded my projector to Sony 5000es 4k. So yesterday (19/03/24) tried to watch HANUMAN telugu on zee5 (nvidia shield tv pro 2019) and I keep on getting the error code ATV PF-000. I tried to watch other 4k content and 1080p but ended up with same error code. I did uninstall and reinstall the app but again same error code. My internet is 200mbps fiber connection. Any thoughts to play 4k content.

Recently I have upgraded my projector to Sony 5000es 4k. So yesterday (19/03/24) tried to watch HANUMAN telugu on zee5 (nvidia shield tv pro 2019) and I keep on getting the error code ATV PF-000. I tried to watch other 4k content and 1080p but ended up with same error code. I did uninstall and reinstall the app but again same error code. My internet is 200mbps fiber connection. Any thoughts to play 4k content.
Same here . unable to play 4k video.but other 1080 videos I was able to play.moreover it plays only in 2 ch mode even though the title card says Atmos or 5.1 ch

Same here . unable to play 4k video.but other 1080 videos I was able to play.moreover it plays only in 2 ch mode even though the title card says Atmos or 5.1 ch
If I remember correctly the last movie I watched was RRR telugu without any issue. My AV processer is Anthem AVM70, not sure what the issue is. In my case not able to play 1080 as well.

Zee5 app not supporting 4k/Atmos on Nvidia shield. It is not compatible with nvidia shield.

Same login is delivering 4k/Atmos on my LG tv and also from Amazon fire stick 4k.

Zee5 definitely some issues with shield. Even I am also not able to play 4K videos on it with same error.
Same here, but Zee team says no to problem.... playing mail mail with zee since 15 days but their team is zero in knowledge. Screenshot is attached of latest mail I get yesterday from zee5 team . Explain them the issues faced. But according to them uninstall app, restart nvidia, install app & login. But issue is have to undergo this procedure everytime I start nvidia. Have explained them your app is not compatible with nvidia but they denied.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240322-054434.png
    Screenshot_20240322-054434.png
    176.2 KB · Views: 10
Just curious, why do you all feel that the problem is with ZEE5 but not with NVIDIA Shield? Is there any setting in NVIDIA that is preventing ZEE5 from working through it?

Throwing an idea - check the CEC/HDCP-related settings, if there are any.

Just curious, why do you all feel that the problem is with ZEE5 but not with NVIDIA Shield? Is there any setting in NVIDIA that is preventing ZEE5 from working through it?

Throwing an idea - check the CEC/HDCP-related settings, if there are any.
Few months back was working. Issue created recently. It's working with Android 10 TV & fire stick. Nvidia shield TV pro is Android 11. App they updated is not compatible with nvidia.

Latest update from zee5 team. They are not able to resolve the issue moreover not want to accept the issue faced. But they update/stop my autorenewal of Zee5. Answer of mail mail with zee team.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240322-155015.png
    Screenshot_20240322-155015.png
    178.4 KB · Views: 8
Surprisingly zee5 4k started working since yesterday on nvidia shield pro.but audio only 2 ch.i dodnot do anything

Interestingly I happens to watch HANUMAN in 4k with 2.0 audio, when I tried to change the audio to 5.1 I keep on getting the error code ATV PF-000

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back