Nvidia Shield TV Pro - Watch FIFA Worldcup 2022 in 4K.

Miany

Hi All,

Is there any way to watch the upcoming FIFA worldcup in 4K using Nvidia Shield TV Pro?

Read that BBC iPlayer is going to show the matches in 4K.. Has anyone tried using BBC iPlayer in Shield TV using VPN?

Apart from BBC iPlayer, are there other options as well?

Thanks,
Miany

In this part of the world, I am unaware of any streaming service provider offering 60fps for live sports. That said, for live sports, DTH/Cable is still the way to go. Hopefully, they will launch event-based 4k programming for this kind of event.

In this part of the world, I am unaware of any streaming service provider offering 60fps for live sports. That said, for live sports, DTH/Cable is still the way to go. Hopefully, they will launch event-based 4k programming for this kind of event.

Looks like Viacom18 partnering with JioCinema is going to show the matches in 4K.....

Which streaming service in India is the world cup being broadcast on?

I don't know about high frame rate but it sure is going to look spectacular on the new Apple TV 4K 128gb (it is capable of high frame rates but depends on the broadcaster i suppose). Some samples down below on how much better Sony Liv looks on the new Apple TV compared to the native app on the LG G1 without the Video and Colour Correction/Calibration - iPhone needed which I don't have (p.s. - these are low quality pics shared through whatsapp)

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2022-11-06 at 14.10.36 1.jpg
    WhatsApp Image 2022-11-06 at 14.10.36 1.jpg
    143 KB · Views: 21
  • WhatsApp Image 2022-11-06 at 14.10.36.jpg
    WhatsApp Image 2022-11-06 at 14.10.36.jpg
    135.8 KB · Views: 21
A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back