zee5 not working when streaming to a projector

the_jaguar

Here is a crazy chat I had with a zee5 agent today - I have a premium membership with zee5 that works on all my devices including an Apple TV, but it doesn't play any movie on my Nvidia Shield that's connected to my JVC projector (via my AV receiver).

I have tried deleting cache, deleting data, uninstalling the app, cold restart of my Nvidia and reinstalling the app, but can't get it to play any movies. I get the following error: [ATV] PF-000, so I finally chatted with a zee5 agent and he specifically asked me if my device is connected to a projector to which I said yes and he immediately responded that zee5 app is not supported for projection!

I was actually shocked to hear this - this is the only app that I have seen that does this. Are there any other projector users who are facing a similar issue? Have you managed to figure out a workaround?

Here is a crazy chat I had with a zee5 agent today - I have a premium membership with zee5 that works on all my devices including an Apple TV, but it doesn't play any movie on my Nvidia Shield that's connected to my JVC projector (via my AV receiver).

I have tried deleting cache, deleting data, uninstalling the app, cold restart of my Nvidia and reinstalling the app, but can't get it to play any movies. I get the following error: [ATV] PF-000, so I finally chatted with a zee5 agent and he specifically asked me if my device is connected to a projector to which I said yes and he immediately responded that zee5 app is not supported for projection!

I was actually shocked to hear this - this is the only app that I have seen that does this. Are there any other projector users who are facing a similar issue? Have you managed to figure out a workaround?
Even I had similar issue few days back with nvidia shield to eppson projector

Resolved spontaneously after a day.
Zee 5 jio cinema and Sony liv are notoriously known to malfunction

Even it doesn’t work on my shield most of the time. Nor does it give 5.1 output, Zee5 is the most ridiculous app I have seen. I have even burnt my hands in purchasing their shares 😩 My family keeps pestering me with negative comments on shield whenever zee5 doesn’t work. There is some issue from Zee5 as regards to Shield. It’s high time that they also join this forum like X (Twitter) to address our concerns.

Even it doesn’t work on my shield most of the time. Nor does it give 5.1 output, Zee5 is the most ridiculous app I have seen. I have even burnt my hands in purchasing their shares 😩 My family keeps pestering me with negative comments on shield whenever zee5 doesn’t work. There is some issue from Zee5 as regards to Shield. It’s high time that they also join this forum like X (Twitter) to address our concerns.
oh man - this is so shitty. I mean, I was aware that zee5, sony liv, and a few other apps are shitty, but I never imagined that it would be this bad. I do have a spare Apple TV lying around - let me connect that and see if that works. I am hoping it will because my other apple tv that's connected to a regular tv works fine.

oh man - this is so shitty. I mean, I was aware that zee5, sony liv, and a few other apps are shitty, but I never imagined that it would be this bad. I do have a spare Apple TV lying around - let me connect that and see if that works. I am hoping it will because my other apple tv that's connected to a regular tv works fine.
Zee5 only 4 k videos not playing on shield pro. Rest all videos plays but only in 2 ch mode

oh man - this is so shitty. I mean, I was aware that zee5, sony liv, and a few other apps are shitty, but I never imagined that it would be this bad. I do have a spare Apple TV lying around - let me connect that and see if that works. I am hoping it will because my other apple tv that's c
oh man - this is so shitty. I mean, I was aware that zee5, sony liv, and a few other apps are shitty, but I never imagined that it would be this bad. I do have a spare Apple TV lying around - let me connect that and see if that works. I am hoping it will because my other apple tv that's connected to a regular tv
on

nec

Zee5 working fine with projector through Apple tv 4k

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back