• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

Audio Cassettes

Wharfedale Evo 4.2

rajivaryan1984

can you please advise as where In India you can buy the head cleaner.

I have tried amazon India but no luck, please guide.

Regards
Rajiv

venkatcr

Sometime ago I wrote about giving away some cassettes of mine. I have packed all the cassettes of mine in a carton and am ready to give the whole lot away to anyone who is interested. If the person interested is outstation, you have to bear the courier charges. I will pack it well and send it.

Let me repeat:

Some 250 odd cassettes some not even opened.

Genre:
  • Hindi Film Music (most old, Mukesh, Kishore, Rafi, Lata etc.,
  • English Rock
  • Tamil film music
  • Carnatic
  • Hindustani
If someone from Chennai is interested please come home, have a cup of tea on me, and take away the cassettes.

As a added bonus, I will also give away the complete set of 'Classic Revival' of old hindi film songs. These are some 70 odd cassettes. I just need a little time to note down the songs so I have a complete digital copy.

Cheers

jmascreen

Sometime ago I wrote about giving away some cassettes of mine. I have packed all the cassettes of mine in a carton and am ready to give the whole lot away to anyone who is interested. If the person interested is outstation, you have to bear the courier charges. I will pack it well and send it.

Let me repeat:

Genre:
  • English Rock
  • Tamil film music
  • Carnatic
  • Hindustani
If someone from Chennai is interested please come home, have a cup of tea on me, and take away the cassettes.

As a added bonus, I will also give away the complete set of 'Classic Revival' of old hindi film songs. These are some 70 odd cassettes. I just need a little time to note down the songs so I have a complete digital copy.

Cheers
Interested

blackscorpio

Let me repeat:

Genre:
  • English Rock
  • Tamil film music
  • Carnatic
  • Hindustani

Cheers
would love & stand next in line.

venkatcr

I did not know there would be so much interest. ArunKVivek has answered first (@1:46) and he wants them for his parents. I am couriering the lot to him. It that does not work out, I will contact the next.

Thanks everyone for your interest.

naanmic

Let me repeat:

Genre:
  • English Rock
  • Tamil film music
  • Carnatic
  • Hindustani

Cheers
I'm interested in Tamil and English Cassettes

chandruybl

Let me repeat:

Genre:
  • English Rock
  • Tamil film music
  • Carnatic
  • Hindustani

Cheers
venkat sir,after a long time.

anirban420

Music freak, I have a set of cassettes that I have been wanting to give away. Consist of old Hindi songs, some carnatic, some Hindustani, and some soft rock. If you are interested, let me know. I can courier the lot to you if you can cover the courier charges.

Cheers
Is there any cassette still available?