Audio issue through STB on Bravia-KLV-40V550A

sunyapu

Hi Guys,

Brought KLV-40V550A around a month back and enjoying it throughly using SITI Cable (WLL) STB in our area (Shivaji Park, Mumbai)
How ever I noticed that some of the channels are very low in audio. Watching IPL was good experience but T20 WC was major let down due not so good picture and low sound. I had to raise vol. up to 60 however in some channels even keeping vol @ 30 produced good stereo surround. Tried switching TV audio to Main, Sub where the sound is not sterephonic but of no use.
* STB is connected using Video 1 (Normal A/V cables)
* STB sound is max

Can anyone suggest what could be the reason ?

Problem at cabelwaklas end _ I am having same prob at vashi ( you scod 18 cable)
I am planning to attach a very old sony stereo ( amp part only) and 2 small speakers...

I am against ataching my HT as this type of units ,we may forget to swich off, my acquisition cost of sony is very low and I can afford blown up unit!
?
Try to attach good 2.1 speakers ,anyway ur lcd has headphone port? My LG does not have and I am planning to use audio out...

( anyway cabelwala do not listen to this problem!)

This might be because the cable setup (router, booster etc.) running out of bandwidth, there is no easy way except keep calling the cable guy and ask him to push the required channel into the prime category :lol:

You may consider switching to dish, seriously. No cable-wallah will come close to the PQ and SQ that's available on Big/Sky/Dish etc. Do these guys also need to improve, by all means YES! But, they are better than cable.

Hi
In mumbai cable settop boxes have compareble quality - just a notch -or 2 notches below...

Now I do not see TV much -I got my STB free (yes free) for cabelwala,his fees are fluctuating from Rs 50 ( to kill the competition) to rs 200 ( Lesser than cable) and works in rain!
I heard lot of horror stories of Tata Sky not working in Mumbai rains and rude responces by the helpline!

I think cable ceal is better in my case , as I am not tv freak!

Hi
In mumbai cable settop boxes have compareble quality - just a notch -or 2 notches below...

Now I do not see TV much -I got my STB free (yes free) for cabelwala,his fees are fluctuating from Rs 50 ( to kill the competition) to rs 200 ( Lesser than cable) and works in rain!
I heard lot of horror stories of Tata Sky not working in Mumbai rains and rude responces by the helpline!

I think cable ceal is better in my case , as I am not tv freak!

well all the DTH don't work in heavy rain or if heavy dark clouds are present.
cablewalas use big dish antenna so chances are less.

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back