Audio Rack

Here is my audio rack, made by 18MM plywood and teak.

0fLQnEP.jpg

Regards
Sachin

Last edited:
Does that design (cantilever style) provide any sound benefit? Kindly elaborate.

I don't understand. The stone is extremely rigid. There is no flex anywhere, at equipment weight of 75kg approx. If weight had been too much, it would have broken, but not bent.

I have a sheesham Rack (Very heavy) bought from fab india. Was thinking of buying a granite slab and installing isolation feet/pods and using it as a TT isolation plinth. Would it help? Any pointers

This is one of the high end tuner. I imported it from US.

Regards
Sachin
Must be 110 volts?

I have a sheesham Rack (Very heavy) bought from fab india. Was thinking of buying a granite slab and installing isolation feet/pods and using it as a TT isolation plinth. Would it help? Any pointers
Must be readymade? I guess. Any pics possible? I can then check at local store.

thnx

Looks like made for hifi. Great you got it from fab.if you don't mind me asking the cost?
So bought it a few years ago (5) price then was 15k. Posting the old pic the new look was done around 2 weeks ago. Was thinking of replacing with something Modern looking but then decided to give it a makeover(all diy)

Attachments

• EE9FF492-47CB-442A-B724-7DEF3BD3BFA5.jpeg
    EE9FF492-47CB-442A-B724-7DEF3BD3BFA5.jpeg
    28.7 KB · Views: 65
While making closed cabinets (instead of open racks) do ensure they won’t resonate. Provide adequate vents for aeration as well as sufficient weight top to dampen vibrations.

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back