Audio setup - specific for listening to ghazals

Naim Uniti should be good and from what have learnt british speakers like PMC/Spendor/B&W/Tannoy would be easy to recommend. I would add Fyne Audio which falls squarely into the tannoy camp and something I personally love and have heard working exceptionally with Naim

The beauty of all-in-ones is it takes component matching and cables challenges out and something like a Naim already renowned for timing can only be good. The only challenge is its "just" 40W , While I have run tannoys with a 15W denon all in one with no issue, abd currently run them with a 20W Amp, I would suggest a little more careful speaker option and hence B&W and PMC and to some extent spendors may not be the ideal match. While wattage is not really a great indicator of how well it can drive a speaker, since its an all in one better to be conservative. Hence speakers like Tannoy/Harbeth/Fyne and their ilk would be good. Epos is another really good speaker but they do have a 4ohm drop so not that confident.

Whats the budget you are considering ? as I mentioned before, Gazhals mean you need a speaker which does micro-dynamics well and can catch all nuances as well as reproduce the midrange richness very well.

There are lot of great speakers and presentation changes a lot from one to the other but they all can sound good and one of them will sound the best depending in the ear hearing it ;)
Hey Arj...just wanted to check where in India we can buy these speakers...And also what kind of IA you suggest as I was thinking to take Arcam S20 for the same. Please advise...

Regards,
Rajiv

Hey Arj...just wanted to check where in India we can buy these speakers...And also what kind of IA you suggest as I was thinking to take Arcam S20 for the same. Please advise...

Regards,
Rajiv
Fyne and Epos are available at Hifimart.com. Harbeth you will need to contact the dealer ie Absolute sound. B&W also has a dealer in india..not sure of PMC.
Tannoy I think Sound by Design in Gurgan deals in that .

There are so many options depending on your budget and speaker .. the arcam is in the 1L range ? I am not very knowledgable about the new amps these days !

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back