Audiophile audio player for Android Phones

The best sounding player for Android is Neutron music player, as for me, tested on galaxy s2.

It has its 32/64 bit rendering engine, three resampling methods, to be used depending on cpu power otherwise it may sound a bit stressed. this player is a Level up then any other player. Music sounds composed well timed and detailed. Initially it may sound little smaller when coming from some other player, but then choosing the right resampling method, and giving good longer listen, when you go back to the other players you realise it sounds better.

I tried all sort of power amp, n7, player pro, winamp, double twist etc.. they all sound different but are inferior in sound quality to Neutron music player..

The best sounding player for Android is Neutron music player, as for me, tested on galaxy s2.

It has its 32/64 bit rendering engine, three resampling methods, to be used depending on cpu power otherwise it may sound a bit stressed. this player is a Level up then any other player. Music sounds composed well timed and detailed. Initially it may sound little smaller when coming from some other player, but then choosing the right resampling method, and giving good longer listen, when you go back to the other players you realise it sounds better.

I tried all sort of power amp, n7, player pro, winamp, double twist etc.. they all sound different but are inferior in sound quality to Neutron music player..

Totally agree with you.
I have powerAmp and Neutron music player (both paid versions) on my SGS3 phone and I use Neutron music player as my primary music player despite of its horrible user interface.
The PowerAmp wins hands down in the user interface section but the sound quality of Neutron surpasses powerAmp's. I prefer sound quality over usability.

anyone tried armamp music player? i was so in love with neutron music player that i stayed hooked to my s3 almost continuously. alas! the evaluation period expired and i searched for alternatives before deciding if i should pay 300 bucks for neutron (moreso because i have never purchased any app till date). so, i came across armamp music player. its free and has a simplistic user interface. i am unable to compare the sound quality with "perceived" sound quality of neutron in absence of side by side comparision as it is now expired.

long story short -

1. has anyone tried armamp and can comment on its sound quality compared to neutron?
2. if neutron really good enough for paying 300 bucks?

ps: till date i have used s3 stock music player, neutron trial, poweramp trial, jetaudio basic, n7 trial, etc

anyone tried armamp music player? i was so in love with neutron music player that i stayed hooked to my s3 almost continuously. alas! the evaluation period expired and i searched for alternatives before deciding if i should pay 300 bucks for neutron (moreso because i have never purchased any app till date). so, i came across armamp music player. its free and has a simplistic user interface. i am unable to compare the sound quality with "perceived" sound quality of neutron in absence of side by side comparision as it is now expired.

long story short -

1. has anyone tried armamp and can comment on its sound quality compared to neutron?
2. if neutron really good enough for paying 300 bucks?

ps: till date i have used s3 stock music player, neutron trial, poweramp trial, jetaudio basic, n7 trial, etc

No one? :sad:

well, after getting a new sony headphone (see my other post this week) i finaly took the plunge and purchased neutron music player from google play store. my very first app purchase on android (after having the S3 for over two years). :licklips:

So what is the result dude? Armamp or Neuron? which one does sound better?

Neutron music player, of course!!!
(sorry for extremely delayed response; was out of the forum for months)

Currently, I am bitten by the rooting and flashing bug. Installing a number of custom ROMS on my sgs3 i9300 and some kernels. Still trying to figure out the optimal combination of ROM and kernel for my SGS3 with neutron music player, to provide the best possible sound quality.

Anyone has any thoughts here?

To get audiophile quality sound you have to first instal A professional audio modeling processor which allows you to reproduce high quality audiophile sound.
First Instal "Noozxoide EIZO-rewire PRO" and change ur default audio processor by it. (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.noozxoidelabs.eizo.rewirepro&hl=en)

Next go into it and change setting according to your need and instal a good audio player and play ur music. that's it You are on...... enjoy.

One more thing if your mobile is not compatible with "Noozxoide EIZO-rewire PRO" it will not be installed in ur phone.

I am using it with my Sony Xperia Z2 and it's perfectly works for me.

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back