Audire Technologies Review

Status
Not open for further replies.
Audire's potential customers dont need to be members here. If a potential customer is investing 20 lakhs to a crore in equipment he would want to make sure his after sales service is bulletproof

A google search is enough to reach this forum and see reviews.

To think that a high value customer would ignore these reviews is probably a misconception.

Agreed this is not going off the internet for a long time to come

If not now, later on it will haunt audire I'm some way or other

Guys I have dealt with Audire a few times. In fact my first purchase was a Rs.20k power conditioner. I always found them to be reasonably responsive, well informed and relatively fairly priced. Not that I am discounting the OP's experience but wanted to make sure that is not the only view that is presented here. I have had far worse experience with other dealers and even manufacturers. In fact I will not hesitate to do business with Audire again, specifically Sandeep Nair or Sharath Chandran and I have been in touch with them on and off for DAC's, speakers, pre-amps etc.
Cheers,
Sid

Last edited:
I agree with you sid
infact when I read audire, I instantly remembered your thread on their demo room and the ascendo speakers you purchased from them
Sorry if I have got the spelling wrong

But I feel the good and bad both should be highlighted
You had a genuinely good experience and OP had a genuinely bad experience :)

So both being highlighted helps anyone to take decision if ever a purchase from audire is in the cards and taht happen to browse hifivision for audire reviews

Aren't the Audire guys FM's here? Maybe someone who knows them can get them to respond/clarify here. Non-responsiveness to a customer is not acceptable.

Guys as a Moderator I am going to take a call on this thread. The OP has posted that he bought speakers 5 years ago and also there is some indication that the speakers are out of warranty and that the original dealer no longer carries the line. The complaint of the OP seems to be rude reaction to the OP's call and subsequent non response to e-mails. If the Dealer was still distributing these products and they were under warranty then I can understand the issue as the dealer has some obligation, how-ever since both of those is no longer true, and the OP knows that - there is no point opening the thread for postings from all FM's. FM's can read the posts up until now and decide if they want to deal with Audire or not.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back