Audition Yamaha YHT 2910 in Mumbai

wouldbeca

Hi,

I live in Mumbai and considering buying YHT 2910 or Onkyo 3800. Budget is around 40 K. now problem is I am not able to find a place where I can audition these two before finalizing. I have been to a few places, they have it available, but said that they can't provide an audition for these two models.

Can anybody suggest me the place for auditioning these two home theaters

Most of the Reliance Digital stocks Yamaha HTIB. Just search or ask them in which outlet it is available for Demo.

Most of the Reliance Digital stocks Yamaha HTIB. Just search or ask them in which outlet it is available for Demo.

Been to 3 reliance digital store. They had discontinued audition room concept. Now they have TV with all 5 speakers lying in side of table. No point of auditioning like that I guess. Any other place??

You can't expect dedicated HT room for HTIB set. Only at Reliance Digital, Vashi have dedicated audition room . First confirm with Reliable Digital , Vashi and proced. Many FM have said HTIB and you can have their suggestions and support for finalizing of system if audition is not possible.

Hi,

I live in Mumbai and considering buying YHT 2910 or Onkyo 3800. Budget is around 40 K. now problem is I am not able to find a place where I can audition these two before finalizing. I have been to a few places, they have it available, but said that they can't provide an audition for these two models.

Can anybody suggest me the place for auditioning these two home theaters

There is dedicated Owner threads of Yamaha and Onkyo where you can get first hand information on feedback and performance of these two specific models....

I don’t think yamaha Yht 2910 supports HDCP 2.2. Could be a problem for streaming netflix and the likes, please do research on it. Also Onkyo 3800 doesn’t have a sub pre out, if Im not wrong.

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back