Auditioned EPOS M22i at SWiSH Delhi

sam9s

Hi All,

Has anyone auditioned EPOS set of speakers ...... Indecently I got the chance to auditioned them at SWISH Delhi (based @ indirapuram) and I was kinda blown by their performance, howeve I am not sure about the price performance ratio, but the pair damm right sounded excellent. I have not seen many people out here that own an EPOS set of speakers, but I would definitely say they should give them a solid try ......

Model M22i ...

608epos1.jpg

and they were quoted 90K a pair which is towards the higher range if you ask me .....

Any inputs from others ....

Last edited:
@sam9s
What electronics did you pair it with?
Looks like the price is spot on. Unlike B&W the price difference is not much compared to UK prices.

@sam9s
What electronics did you pair it with?
Looks like the price is spot on. Unlike B&W the price difference is not much compared to UK prices.

Player was DENON CD player .... and I think he was using DENON AVR ....1611, I think ...... the setup was more towards movies since he also had DALI Concepts attached to it ....... I wonder how EPOS would sound with a dedicated stereo amp ......

EPOS M12i - the bookshelf is a very very good value for money speaker for around 40k'ish. In fact it is my favorite bookshelf speaker in that price range. You'll get most of what the M22i does at half the price.

At 90k for the M22i, I'd look for other options before I put such a significant amount of money.

EPOS is one of the best available for stereo too.

You are bound to get blown away with the music accuracy provided a suitable amp (minimum 150 w/ch) is paired with them.

At 90 k its not a bad deal, as UK retail is @ 1000 pounds. A bit of price negotiations should make the deal sweeter ...

Whats the complete address at Indirapuram? The website only has the Bangalore contacts.

Last edited:
I have a plan for demo of Epos Bookshelf (M series or their new 'Epic' series) at Swish Indirapuram with my Marantz AVR. At present, Swish Indirapuram does not have any Bookshelf speaker.

Waiting for Akhil's call for confirmation. As per the last information received, the bookshelf speaker M 12i is on the way from Swish Bangalore.

Can somebody specify epos sound characteristics ?
What is swish delhi phone number/address ?

Last edited:
Great News Akhil, congratulations for your new Venture.
@ Sam: Isn't Akhil a friend of yours and as I remember few months back you came along with him and was in the market for a 5.1 setup for his home and as far as my memory goes he bought Dali Concept along with Def. Tech. 1000 Sub and Denon 1611 AVR.

EPOS is a very good speaker and value for money......

If one is a Audiophile then dont forget to buy EPOS .....

TOP 5 SPEAKER FOR AUDIOHILE

1.WISDOM AUDIO
2.DYNAUDIO
3.B&W
4.EPOS
5.MARTIN LOGAN - ELECTROSTATIC

but in terms of pricing EPOS is the MOST COST EFFECTIVE....

Hi, I am an audiohile. Do you deal with all the above audiohile brands at Swish?

@ Sam: Isn't Akhil a friend of yours and as I remember few months back you came along with him and was in the market for a 5.1 setup for his home and as far as my memory goes he bought Dali Concept along with Def. Tech. 1000 Sub and Denon 1611 AVR.
When did you guys started this venture and didn't announce the same on the forum.

Hi Ashish,

You remember me well. Thanks.:) Yes I'm a part of SWiSH since Bangalore with Mr. Mukesh but started from Delhi recently. Thanks a lot for your wishes..

@Akhil, will you still be continuing with your present choice of Dali speakers or upgrade with Epos since you are now also a dealer of the same.
Also how is SAM related with you in this project of yours?

Anyways good to find another dealer member in Neighborhood.

EPOS is a very good speaker and value for money......

If one is a Audiophile then dont forget to buy EPOS .....
TOP 5 SPEAKER FOR AUDIOHILE

1.WISDOM AUDIO
2.DYNAUDIO
3.B&W
4.EPOS
5.MARTIN LOGAN - ELECTROSTATIC

but in terms of pricing EPOS is the MOST COST EFFECTIVE....

Thats quite a statement . So people not having or buying the above mentioned brands do not come under Audiophile category ? :rolleyes:

@Akhil, will you still be continuing with your present choice of Dali speakers or upgrade with Epos since you are now also a dealer of the same.
Also how is SAM related with you in this project of yours?

Anyways good to find another dealer member in Neighborhood.

Hi Ashish,

We were dealing in DALIs earlier but no more now. We are already clearing the stock and i posted few sales in forum. Sam is not related with this project.

I am not much active on the forums thats why didn't post anything.:p Thanks again for your wishes.:)

EPOS is one of the best available for stereo too.

You are bound to get blown away with the music accuracy provided a suitable amp (minimum 150 w/ch) is paired with them.

At 90 k its not a bad deal, as UK retail is @ 1000 pounds. A bit of price negotiations should make the deal sweeter ...

Whats the complete address at Indirapuram? The website only has the Bangalore contacts.

Seriously thats one of the best spks I have heard since my last audition across delhi, I would not be buying these as they are pretty out of my budget (but you never know I might wait and save :D) but the quality of the sound somewhat does justify the price.

AFA the address is concerned I got it from Mukesh SWiSH banglore. Call him their and ask him the address and phone no for delhi ....

Can somebody specify epos sound characteristics ?
What is swish delhi phone number/address ?

Call Mukesh SWiSH Banglore and get the details ...

When did you guys started this venture and didn't announce the same on the forum.

I am not that close a friend Ashish, I didnt even know he started this venture. He already was doing this from banglore with mukesh (SWiSH owner) and since the time he shifted to delhi, have continued the dealership here. He did tell me but quite late. I am in no way involved in this venture ........... (but you never know I might in future ........:D :D)

Last edited:
I haven't. In my opinion, it looks like cheaper version of Harbeth.

I have been having EPOS M16i for long time now and I quite like it. It is smooth and non fatiguing. People interested in Rock music may find it dull.

Elan is better matched with Marantz 15S2 and equivalent CD player or Creek Destiny amp and equivalent CD player.

Infact Creek is planning out new release of 50 D CD player with ESS sabre in dual configuration.

Creek Audio's News

I am interested trying out following combination when I have sufficient funds.

CA 851C or Marantz SA11S3 & Leben 300, Elan 30.
Creek 50D & Creek Destiny & Elan30

Thanks
Venkat

I have a EPOS M12i , These are one of the best speakers I have heard. I got them as a Bedroom speaker , they are so good that they are in my living room as my primary speaker for stereo listening.

Except for Sonus faber, I am yet to hear a speaker that can beat EPOS. They are accurate ,clear and have a great sound stage and imaging (I did not know what those were till I heard EPOS). I drive them using Parasound A21.

They sound better than my ELAC 65.8 for music. ELACs are great for HT. But the sound seems it is coming from a flat Plane. On EPOS you can get the depth.

interesting kiran.. dont you find the A21 overwhelming the Epos M12i ?

have you tried the A23 ?

how would you classify the sound characteristic of the Epos M12i with parasound ??

rgds,
mpw

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back