AUN A6Key Projector - Is it good for starters in a low cost budget?

NewBee2020

Dear FM's,
Wishing you all a happy new year!!
I really wanted to start my experience with a low cost projector,based on my research i found AUN A6Key Projector got some good reviews.
I wanted to know from the Fm's who have used it before i can go ahead with the purchase?
Below are my questions i have for the same.
The only issue i heard is the blurring of the image on the sides?
is it good for a 120 inch screen size and what is approx distance it need to be mounted to get that size?
Based on the reviews on youtube the projector has a 350 ANSI Lumens light...Is this good enough for a decent video viewing experience?
Please do suggest any other budget category projectors within a low budget category?

Please excuse my ignorance as i am totally new to the projectors and this will be my first purchase.

I really appreciate your valuable replies and suggestion on the same.

I am also going through internet to get myself a budget projector soon. Aun akey6 got good reviews at many places, but I saw there are few indian manufactures like rd intrex and play, which seem same as akey6 in videos. Apart from these one more model, Wzatco s4, also seem good to me.

I am trying to get a real world demo of any of these, to see how they look in real world, Although I dont expect them to be anywhere near a branded one, but they are good starters for someone like me.

Dear FM's,
Wishing you all a happy new year!!
I really wanted to start my experience with a low cost projector,based on my research i found AUN A6Key Projector got some good reviews.
I wanted to know from the Fm's who have used it before i can go ahead with the purchase?
Below are my questions i have for the same.
The only issue i heard is the blurring of the image on the sides?
is it good for a 120 inch screen size and what is approx distance it need to be mounted to get that size?
Based on the reviews on youtube the projector has a 350 ANSI Lumens light...Is this good enough for a decent video viewing experience?
Please do suggest any other budget category projectors within a low budget category?

Please excuse my ignorance as i am totally new to the projectors and this will be my first purchase.

I really appreciate your valuable replies and suggestion on the same.
I have the AUN AKey 6. I'd say it is very good for the price.

The sides of the picture definitely have some blur. But, it is a problem when you have text on the screen.
It is not an issue with respect to video watching.

Can't really comment about the distance to get the 120" projection size.
The lumens is not a problem as long as you have a dark room.

I have an 8 month old AUN AKEY6 for sale as I have upgraded to a BenQ 4k projector. Anyone interested can ping me. If you have a light controlled room it is very good for the price bcos any non-chinese projector costs you upwards of 50K. For a 120 inch screen, you have to mount it around 13-14 feet distance. I'm happy to answer any questions.

I have an 8 month old AUN AKEY6 for sale as I have upgraded to a BenQ 4k projector. Anyone interested can ping me. If you have a light controlled room it is very good for the price bcos any non-chinese projector costs you upwards of 50K. For a 120 inch screen, you have to mount it around 13-14 feet distance. I'm happy to answer any questions.
if possible, can you share a few pics

I am also going through internet to get myself a budget projector soon. Aun akey6 got good reviews at many places, but I saw there are few indian manufactures like rd intrex and play, which seem same as akey6 in videos. Apart from these one more model, Wzatco s4, also seem good to me.

I am trying to get a real world demo of any of these, to see how they look in real world, Although I dont expect them to be anywhere near a branded one, but they are good starters for someone like me.
Thanks for the reply..Please do let me know your decision...Wzatco s4 seems interesting...Need to check if it is worth 10K more than Aun Akey 6.
AUN Akey6 is retailing for about 15.5K(Android 6) and basic at 14 k..Got this rates from a dealer named Cavier Technologies thru Indiamart portal..

Thanks a lot for your reply!! it helps a lot....I will think about it and PM you when decided...

I have the AUN AKey 6. I'd say it is very good for the price.

The sides of the picture definitely have some blur. But, it is a problem when you have text on the screen.
It is not an issue with respect to video watching.

Can't really comment about the distance to get the 120" projection size.
The lumens is not a problem as long as you have a dark room.
Thanks a lot for the reply!! It helps a lot....

Thanks for the reply..Please do let me know your decision...Wzatco s4 seems interesting...Need to check if it is worth 10K more than Aun Akey 6.
AUN Akey6 is retailing for about 15.5K(Android 6) and basic at 14 k..Got this rates from a dealer named Cavier Technologies thru Indiamart portal..
I think non android version sell for 21k online, so, try to get quotes from local retailers, it would be lower.

Do you still have it?

from Aun to which Benq model did you upgrade. Which projector screen colour do you suggest (grey/white).

Back