Aural Exchange Echoseal Wooden Acoustic Panel

panditji

Hi, Anyone with experience in using these?

Any feedback on their performance on what they are supposed to do.. I am looking at these to use on the front and back walls of the stereo equipment to improve some clarity on the mids and highs... They look nice and hence contemplating these... Any feedback would be greatly appreciated...

For clarity in mids and highs, bass needs to be tamed..This wont tame bass... Ashutosh from aural is super knowledgeable.. assuming you have discussed your problem statement with him..

I have not sir.. I have put a couple of acoustic panels each in the two corners behind the speakers and they seem to work well to tame the bass.. the bass is not bloated now but I was hoping for a slight reduction in echo and reverb as the clap experiment seems to show a slight bit of echo and reverb.. These seem cheap enough to take a loss just incase they dont work at all and a huge win if they do..

So wanted to know if anyone has used them and if yes do they work as advertised?

Acoustic foams are generally not as good as rockwool/glasswool counterparts. It's better to get roxul and make your own acoustic panels.

Back