Auris Blume HD

chander

Guys,

Anyone here has any experience with Auris Blume HD? I had a Schiit Modi Multibit II connected to one of my vintage amps and a small BT receiver in tow with that, which was covering my BT needs in my office. I just got rid of that DAC and plugged player directly to the AMP and the AMP started sounding very bad. Realized later (IQ of 2 moment) and added an Audioengine B1 to the mix, sound was back to normal.

Quick question, as the B1 is not mine and has to eventually go back (soonish) to the owner I was looking at the Auris Blume HD, anyone here has any experience with that - (reviews online are all over the place)?

Thanks!

Guys,

Anyone here has any experience with Auris Blume HD? I had a Schiit Modi Multibit II connected to one of my vintage amps and a small BT receiver in tow with that, which was covering my BT needs in my office. I just got rid of that DAC and plugged player directly to the AMP and the AMP started sounding very bad. Realized later (IQ of 2 moment) and added an Audioengine B1 to the mix, sound was back to normal.

Quick question, as the B1 is not mine and has to eventually go back (soonish) to the owner I was looking at the Auris Blume HD, anyone here has any experience with that - (reviews online are all over the place)?

Thanks!
I am streaming Tidal - MQA through Auris Blue-me and I am kind of taken aback with the quality of sound it delivers.

The mid-range is extremely promising and cannot ask for more from this product.

I will sum up with only one feedback and "it wont disappoint you".

Back