Authorised Dealers in Delhi & NCR

rajkr100

hi, can anybody please provide the name & address of authorised dealers in delhi or ncr area who deals with hi fi system like c.a/nad/m.audio or other reputed brand.

please also give any person or dealer who deal with used brand also.

thank you

There are dozens of them. Depending on where you live you might find one in your neighborhood. But none of the places I visited carries CA, NAD, MA.

Hi

For CA contact Rythm Corner @ South Ex - II (Next to Planet M)

MA does not have any dealer in Delhi yet however, I bought a pair of BR5's from their India Rep based out of CHENNAI - The Audio People (Welcome to The Audio People : Chennai Premiere high - end hi-fi Shop) You can speak to Mr. Naina Mohd @ 09840563336

There is another store A2V that's opened at the new City Selct Mall at Saket but not sure if they keep NAD.

For CA contact Rythm Corner @ South Ex - II (Next to Planet M)

Good info Ravi. I visited Rythm Corner about 10 years ago and they mostly had Onkyo stuff. Good to know they stock CA.

A2V at Saket has a vast range including Rotel. Rotel is an excellent choice for entry to mid level amps.

hi all,

thanks for you kind reply,

dear ranjeetrain, i live in connaught place please provide the list/contact no. becasue i can visit whether it is near by con. place or not. it is ok if they are also in ghaziabad or gurgaon.

i have also visited Rythm Corner in sount ex. but they have very little stock and there are very little choice. more over they don't have c.a. they generally have yamaha or denon whichever they have currently in stock

why there are very few audio video out let in delhi whereas delhi is a capital and matropolian city. if one wish to have a good music system one can not go pune, bombay or chenni. this is really painful for the music lover.

Hey buddy,

no need to be disheartened, now you are logged in to hifivision.com all your questions will be answered. Almost all Brands are available in Delhi. You just need to have the right contacts.

Do you mind telling us how much are you keeping aside for the hifi? That would help me give you a good pointer.

If you are looking for some cool gaer go to the mall Select city walk at Saket.there is a shop called A2V they have the BEST gear in town. B&W Rotel etc

Hey buddy,

no need to be disheartened, now you are logged in to hifivision.com all your questions will be answered. Almost all Brands are available in Delhi. You just need to have the right contacts.

Do you mind telling us how much are you keeping aside for the hifi? That would help me give you a good pointer.

hi ranjeetrain & all, ( i havne send this post before but not found satisfied answer)

actually my budget is 50-55k but I in the fix cos i want to have a nice stereo set up and i want full worth of my hard earned money.

Through the net/online forum and what hi fi i came to know that there is two best entry level amp. i.e. NAD 320BEE and CAMBRIDGE AUDIO 640AV2.0 actually the review conducted by what Hi Fi in their march 2006 issue they have considered c.a 640av2 better amp. than nad 320bee. That why I have decided to have c.a 640av2 though I have not auditioned this. I generally prefer soft music and prefer treble in sound in music like guitar, sitar etc.

Now I want your expert advice for the following: -

1. is this combination ok.
2. is there any other speakers that is suitable for ca640a (I like floor stading)
3. is really ca640av2 better that nad
4. is it necessary to have cd player or can I skip this right now BTW I am having Philips dvd player will it work fine with this amp. or I will have to compromise on sound quality.
5. is their any other amp. and speakers package which is also good.
6. can any one suggest any other dealer in delhi. Actually in delhi it is hard to find a dealer or have audition. Because mostly dealers have been closed their shop due to sealing.
7. is cdp 340c is o.k or should i go for 540cv2 cos it is almost 5k more expensive.
some time i heared term bright, warm and laid back can anyone tell me what are they stand for in of reference amp. or cdp etc. one more thing i want to share that though what hi fi have given a ca640av2.0 5star marks whereas in the buyer guide they have gived 4 star what is true

in view of the above can you please tell me good expert people in audio in delhi or ncr

Thank in advance for you kind reply.

Last edited:
actually my budget is 50-55k but I in the fix cos i want to have a nice stereo set up and i want full worth of my hard earned money.

Through the net/online forum and what hi fi i came to know that there is two best entry level amp. i.e. NAD 320BEE and CAMBRIDGE AUDIO 640AV2.0 actually the review conducted by what Hi Fi in their march 2006 issue they have considered c.a 640av2 better amp. than nad 320bee. That why I have decided to have c.a 640av2 though I have not auditioned this. I generally prefer soft music and prefer treble in sound in music like guitar, sitar etc.

Dear Raj

As per your consideration for Stereo setup, Cambridge Audio 640A, really sounds healthy...
But, how much you are getting those for...???
i mean your total budget for stereo setup is 55K max, so if you could let us know the price you are getting your hands on ca640av2, we can suggest you a variety of quality product range in your budget for you to choose from...

Even i will confirm the price for Cambridge Audio 640Av2 by tomorrow and let you know...

Anyways, in range of somewhere 30K, you can get Polk Audio - Monitor 50/60, or Q Acoustics - 1030i / 1050i (a bit up your budget), or Warfedale, or Maurdaunt Short...
These are among the good once, and almost falls in your budget only...

Do let me know, any of your querry, or if you require any AV product...

Thanking You

Mridul Goel

Hi Raj,
For a sweet budget amp Nad is good. The 320 BEE or 352(now discontinued) are both fine and reasonable. No point looking at Rotel as though its budget gear its priced as Mid Fi and will eat up most of ur budget. I would not buy a CA amp, a CDP maybe.
Pair the Nad with some Monitor audio speakers like the BR5 Floorstanders or RS1 standmounts. Am sure u will get a decent HIFI for 50/55K.
Lastly please dont treat the What HIFI as a BIBLE and follow every word and star to the 'T'. Remember they are dictated to by their advertisers. Use it to know what brands are available in ur city and where and please go and hear them.
Regards

Hi Raj,
For a sweet budget amp Nad is good. The 320 BEE or 352(now discontinued) are both fine and reasonable. No point looking at Rotel as though its budget gear its priced as Mid Fi and will eat up most of ur budget. I would not buy a CA amp, a CDP maybe.
Pair the Nad with some Monitor audio speakers like the BR5 Floorstanders or RS1 standmounts. Am sure u will get a decent HIFI for 50/55K.
Lastly please dont treat the What HIFI as a BIBLE and follow every word and star to the 'T'. Remember they are dictated to by their advertisers. Use it to know what brands are available in ur city and where and please go and hear them.
Regards

Dear Dinyaar...

Please let me know, is there any problem that arise with CA amp...
I have experienced it only a few times, and doesnt know the outcome...

Do let me know, buddy, as i have quoted the same to a customer too, maybe if it gives some side effects, i can convince him for some other amp...

Thanking You

Mridul Goel

Dear Mridul,
No problem with CA its just my opinion. I would prefer the Nad amps even the current lot to a CA product. For easy speaker loads they should be ok but i find all CA (have not heard the 840) really struggle and clip with a speaker even remotely demanding and also that they just wont play loud with any conviction.I am not saying i love nad or rotel and the likes but at some stage have had most nad/rotel amps/preamps/power amps and i find them more rubust sounding than a CA.
I didnt suggest rotel to the originator of this thread simply on the pricing even though i feel some rotel amps(1062 and 1070) are decent budget integrateds and better/cleaner than the Nad.
Mridul since u sell CA u would be in a better position to reveal the pros + Cons of the product. As far as recommending an amp it would all depend on the speaker ur customer has or is proposing to buy.
Regards

Last edited:
Dear Mridul,
Mridul since u sell CA u would be in a better position to reveal the pros + Cons of the product. As far as recommending an amp it would all depend on the speaker ur customer has or is proposing to buy.
Regards

Dear Dinyaar

I basically have not yet sold CA, but yes this time, after a bit of experience and on customers request i quoted him the CA640Av2, the stereo amp, with dali IKON 6 pair...
I have heard a lot about CA being good, so didnt gave a second thought...

But, the Rotel models what you are suggesting, lies in the budget of CA640Av2...
I have never experienced Rotel, so am not at all aware of it...

Kindly guide...

Thanking You

Mridul Goel

If the buyer is not going to crank the volume but listen at modest volumes for most listening sessions the CA 640 should do for the Dalis as they are sensitive speakers(+91db ithink). I dont know the price of the amp in india currently but i guess it will be <25K and the rotel 1062 will be about double where as the 100 wpc RA 1070 is about 80K so both amps are ruled out.
I know lots will disagree but Rotel is budget HIFI but local pricing makes it MID FI and at the international prices i feel Rotel is the best bang for the buck. Their power amp RB 1080 is a cracker @ 800 USD but local price is 75K!!!
I would anyday prefer a rotel over a CA as an amplifier. Have heard a few cdps from CA and they are very decent and should be considered at the price.
Mridul a friend had a home demo (from SS the distributor then) of the CA 640 or maybe 540 paired with his B&W 602 and the amp would automatically turn down the volume after a brief period which obviously meant it was some protection circuit kicking in as the amp had reached clipping!!! Now this was before the halfway mark.
Anyway i have never been a CA fan so my view may be biased.
Regards

If the buyer is not going to crank the volume but listen at modest volumes for most listening sessions the CA 640 should do for the Dalis as they are sensitive speakers(+91db ithink). I dont know the price of the amp in india currently but i guess it will be <25K and the rotel 1062 will be about double where as the 100 wpc RA 1070 is about 80K so both amps are ruled out.
I know lots will disagree but Rotel is budget HIFI but local pricing makes it MID FI and at the international prices i feel Rotel is the best bang for the buck. Their power amp RB 1080 is a cracker @ 800 USD but local price is 75K!!!
I would anyday prefer a rotel over a CA as an amplifier. Have heard a few cdps from CA and they are very decent and should be considered at the price.
Mridul a friend had a home demo (from SS the distributor then) of the CA 640 or maybe 540 paired with his B&W 602 and the amp would automatically turn down the volume after a brief period which obviously meant it was some protection circuit kicking in as the amp had reached clipping!!! Now this was before the halfway mark.
Anyway i have never been a CA fan so my view may be biased.
Regards

Thanks Bro...

What the damn....
an amp at 800USD i.e. Rs.32K approx, for Rs.75K...
Who is the distributor out here...
and how much is he earning..out..re...120%...

even after including the customes at 40% of his landing cost, and including 12.5% tax, it will still come to Rs.50,500 approx...
thats too much...

Both Rotel and B&W have some very good budget gears as far as international pricing is concerned. But in India they are represented by the same dealer and suffer from the same problem: upmarking. Still I feel Rotel RA 1062 at INR 45K is a very good deal if one doesn't have access to international market.

Well the rotel distributor is AVI or A2V as they are called now.
Actually a chap called Particleman from this forum would be the best person to answer this over pricing question as the inside news is that he advises AVI on pricing and related!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHA
Ya Ranjeetji i too like a few rotel integrateds. Very good budget HIFI.

Back