AV Cable Hub

KBS

Hi All,

I am looking at AV hub kind of device (1:3) to which I can connect one input and get 3 outputs.

My requirement is, I want to connect my Tata Sky to all the following devices.

1) Directly to TV (so that I can watch TV, bypassing AVR)
2) AVR
3) IOmega ScreenPaly Media Player (For Recording TV shows).

Please let me know, if any accessory can help me.
Also, it would be great, if somebody can tell me, where I can get such thing in Bangalore.

Thanks
KBS

Last edited:
Hi Gurus,

I am eagerly awaiting for your response. (I hope it's perfect sinusoidal wave :))

Thanks.
KBS

Why can't you use your AVR's out for the purpose. The only thing you wont get is to watch TV without turning the AVR. Its a much simpler solution.

The way to connect is

STB - AVR - TV, iomega. De

If you really want to hook up the way you envision, you need a signal splitter.

1x4 component video audio signal splitter distribution amplifier

NO experience with the company or products. Use at your own risk.

Why can't you use your AVR's out for the purpose. The only thing you wont get is to watch TV without turning the AVR. Its a much simpler solution.

The way to connect is

STB - AVR - TV, iomega. De

If you really want to hook up the way you envision, you need a signal splitter.

1x4 component video audio signal splitter distribution amplifier

NO experience with the company or products. Use at your own risk.

Thanks for you reply.
But Can I get this single splitter in India. If so, where?

Thanks,
KBS

hi kbs
any signal splitter, 4:1 switch etc will give you a drop in the signal quality, unless of course it is an expensive one. so you need to think your priorities.

hi kbs
any signal splitter, 4:1 switch etc will give you a drop in the signal quality, unless of course it is an expensive one. so you need to think your priorities.

Cost is not a factor of quality in splitters. I would agree if you replaced expensive with good quality or a booster. But this again comes into play if you are having long cable runs typically over 25 feet or so after splitting.

Hi All,

I am looking at AV hub kind of device (1:3) to which I can connect one input and get 3 outputs.

My requirement is, I want to connect my Tata Sky to all the following devices.

1) Directly to TV (so that I can watch TV, bypassing AVR)
2) AVR
3) IOmega ScreenPaly Media Player (For Recording TV shows).

Please let me know, if any accessory can help me.
Also, it would be great, if somebody can tell me, where I can get such thing in Bangalore.

Thanks
KBS

The Equipment u r looking for wil be available in SP road,near Town hall bangalore. Just ask in Electronics shop(many in SP)as AV splitter and It wil be available arnd 150-200 bucks(good one).

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back