AV Receiver in Singapore

Now you can carry stuff of 35k instead of 25k without paying custom duty....
hi ,are sure vinshar only upto 35k is allowed or more? As i will visiting singapore in dec ,want to pick up some hifi gear,how about some turntable,is it good buying it from there??also can you guide me to the proper market over there.

In Singapore Sim Lim is most popular place for buying Electronocs....Adelphi is another place for high end electronics....and just adjacent to Adlphi another shopping centre for computer parts and electronics is Funan, one more place was suggested by local friend is audio house (add can be googled) forgot the location.

Last but not least is Mustafa for all other stuff apart from audiophile electronics...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hi ,are sure vinshar only upto 35k is allowed or more? As i will visiting singapore in dec ,want to pick up some hifi gear,how about some turntable,is it good buying it from there??also can you guide me to the proper market over there.

Yes the limit is 35k .Anything above that they can levy duty on the electronics you carry. Its simple, if you are carrying expensive stuff your baggage usually is marked with a "X" before it reaches the conveyer belt. Keep a wet tissue handy and wipe it clean as soon as you pick up your baggage and walk through. Just dont panic and make it obvious on your face.
Am kinda used to doing this everytime during my return from the US. Emirates that ways is very courteous in giving away wet wipes even when you are getting off at the flight :) .

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back