Availability of moderately priced 6 channel amplifiers in india

Vineethkumar01

Hi all,
Can anyone point me to a good 6 channel amplifier available in india. I am not looking for very expensive ones. My purpose is to play around with DSP crossovers for 2/3 way speakers. Is there any reasonably priced product (< 25-30k) available which either involves minimal DIY or a is fully finished product. So far my experience with amps is only a marantz PM5005 and Allo volt + D dual mono design. I like the allo amp for its cost and would have chosen if a 6 channel version of it were available but seems like similar products are not available with allo.

Thanks
Vineeth

Hi all,
Can anyone point me to a good 6 channel amplifier available in india. I am not looking for very expensive ones. My purpose is to play around with DSP crossovers for 2/3 way speakers. Is there any reasonably priced product (< 25-30k) available which either involves minimal DIY or a is fully finished product. So far my experience with amps is only a marantz PM5005 and Allo volt + D dual mono design. I like the allo amp for its cost and would have chosen if a 6 channel version of it were available but seems like similar products are not available with allo.

Thanks
Vineeth
DNM mumbai used to have them - you need to evaluate the build and sound - they are old time players .
Anikets DD is a bigs thumbs up !

(no affiliations)

Hi all,

Thanks
Vineeth
Hi Vineet,

Even I'm from Bangalore & i have ordered Aniket's 3 ch power amp which is in build state now , heard lot of praised reviews from user & trusting Aniket i have ordered.
u can have a look on his Amps which are good reviewed

Thanks everyone for your replies so far and Thanks for the leads on FM Aniket's Designs.
I already have a 2 channel version of Aniket's DD Pre+power amp combo.
But my build for that is not yet complete due to a problem with the Pre (which was an older design) and Aniket is working on it.
I had already contacted him about this new requirement and he has suggested me a model that he has designed.
I am holding off on purchasing it to see if there are other choices also available.

Thanks
Vineeth

Did you check this one from Sonodyne? I believe it is a multi channel power amp.

GENIE PROJECT PACK IA 6410

Thanks everyone for your replies so far and Thanks for the leads on FM Aniket's Designs.
I already have a 2 channel version of Aniket's DD Pre+power amp combo.
But my build for that is not yet complete due to a problem with the Pre (which was an older design) and Aniket is working on it.
I had already contacted him about this new requirement and he has suggested me a model that he has designed.
I am holding off on purchasing it to see if there are other choices also available.

Thanks
Vineeth

Oh, nice. Any details on what he is offering?

MaSh

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back