AVR - Denon vs Yamaha

I called them, WhatsApped them, and they are saying 19k!
Catch is 6k advance and 13k on delivery. So looks suspicious because of so low a price and advance payment!
Can you trust listing on tradeindia that they list only genuine dealers?

I called them, WhatsApped them, and they are saying 19k!
Catch is 6k advance and 13k on delivery. So looks suspicious because of so low a price and advance payment!
Can you trust listing on tradeindia that they list only genuine dealers?
Trade India and India Mart portals are B2B listings. Listing in B2B portals are not being taken granted by the buyers because, they are also into business and know how to make buying decisions.
If someone is listing for low value, it may due to:
1) Listing is only for lead generation, they may not having the stock.
2) The Model may be discontinued from the OEM and upgraded models/versions are available at the same or less price.
3) They have some old stock and want to clear it off for some reason.
4) The particular piece might be a sales return/seconds or refurbished
5) It might be some international version, not particularly released for India sales, but they got it from domestic/gray/hand carry route as 'personal use', (tons of highend/gaming laptops, CPUs, Graphics Cards and Mobile phones enter India everyday through gray route, avoiding the customs and people in business aware of that). You may not get dealer support in such case.

Thanks friends for your help!
Finally decided to eliminate risk and forget about this 19K dealer.
Bought Denon X550BT today from a local dealer in Delhi (CineSound) for 34K - within my budget.
But, my dealer told me to not to increase volume beyond 40dB for 1st 50-60hours.
But at 40dB I am not able to hear anything from my speakers.
I have good Denon speakers so this is strange.
So no sound issue:
Is the problem with new AVR?
OR
this limit of 40dB recommended by the dealer?

Ok, so will drive at top speed. Getting good response at 70dB. Is 70db reasonable?

Btw, any good link using which you can test each 5.1 channel/speaker separately?
Tried a couple of links on YouTube but on those front/surround (left or right) - no difference!

Ok, so will drive at top speed. Getting good response at 70dB. Is 70db reasonable?

Btw, any good link using which you can test each 5.1 channel/speaker separately?
Tried a couple of links on YouTube but on those front/surround (left or right) - no difference!
Although your receiver is entry level, it should not have a problem playing at normal listening levels of 70 to 75 DB especially if you have a sub connected and have configured all your speakers as small.

Enjoy your new receiver.

Some sound tests below:

https://www2.iis.fraunhofer.de/AAC/multichannel.html

https://thedigitaltheater.com/dts-trailers/

And I have 2 front, 2 surround, and center. But no sub.
I have exhausted my 35k budget... but will find a few K for sub if that is also important.
Sorry for my ignorance.
Any suggestion/link for a cheap sub?

And I have 2 front, 2 surround, and center. But no sub.
I have exhausted my 35k budget... but will find a few K for sub if that is also important.
Sorry for my ignorance.
Any suggestion/link for a cheap sub?
Did you run the auto speaker calibration ? That should test all your speakers.

A sub is an important part of HT. But if you don't have the funds for it right now, you can add it later. Adding a weak sub to a HT setup will degrade rather than enhance your experience.

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back