AVR's

veerabalajee

Hi Guys,

I am looking for AVR at arround 15K budget, i already have good tower speakers, so pls suggest an AVR that gives a good movie experiance and good music quality. I spend 50 : 50 on music and movies.

VB

Hi Guys,

I am looking for AVR at arround 15K budget, i already have good tower speakers, so pls suggest an AVR that gives a good movie experiance and good music quality. I spend 50 : 50 on music and movies.

VB

Which are the flrstd?They may need more power & 15kAVR cant do that well.
For 50:50 Denon & Yamaha are better.

In your budget look around for used AVRs as there are very good deals avaliable these days due to the recent addition of Lossless Audio Codecs to the New AVR Series since 2007, so any model older than that fetches a very low resale value in the market.
Try looking for the older model of Yahama, Denon, and Marantz, you will get a good deal around that range of yours. I know few dealers in Delhi who have such stuff lying with them in great condition.

Which are the flrstd?They may need more power & 15kAVR cant do that well.
For 50:50 Denon & Yamaha are better.

Thanks. a week back i came across an 2nd hand Harman Kardon-AVR 65S for about 10 k and also ONKYO TX SR 304E FOR ABOUT 15K WHICH DO YOU THINK IS A BETTER DEAL ?

In your budget look around for used AVRs as there are very good deals avaliable these days due to the recent addition of Lossless Audio Codecs to the New AVR Series since 2007, so any model older than that fetches a very low resale value in the market.
Try looking for the older model of Yahama, Denon, and Marantz, you will get a good deal around that range of yours. I know few dealers in Delhi who have such stuff lying with them in great condition.

Thanks. A week back i came across a 2nd hand Harman Kardon-AVR 65S for about 10 k and also ONKYO TX SR 304E FOR ABOUT 15K WHICH DO YOU THINK IS A BETTER DEAL ?

Thanks. A week back i came across a 2nd hand Harman Kardon-AVR 65S for about 10 k and also ONKYO TX SR 304E FOR ABOUT 15K WHICH DO YOU THINK IS A BETTER DEAL ?

It depends on your speakers, since you already have a pair of tower speakers then try auditioning your purchase with your speakers and then decide after that.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back