Awesome suprises from LG World Record at the Mobile World Congress 2013!

LGWRSherlock

Next week will see the celebration of the Mobile World Congress 2013, the biggest event for the mobile industry, in Barcelona and LG World Record is planning to release something big at the fair. It starts with the letter L (styLe), G (Greatness), V (View) and F (Freedom). Are you curious about what they are? Keep a close watch on this topic as I will be revealing them in the days to come.

MWC 2013 : Closer to Barcelona!! - YouTube

LG WRman Sherlock out!

LG is showing off some great innovation at the MWC 2013. The latest is the Wireless Ultra HD video streaming capability from phone to TV - the ability to beam 4K resolution video from a phone directly to an Ultra HD TV without any wires.

You can read about it more here and check back later for more innovations from LG World Record: LG shows off Wireless Ultra HD video streaming from phone to TV at MWC

LG WRman Sherlock out!

Here are the list on hands-on reports on the new smartphones from LG World Record so far, Check them out, guys:

- LG Optimus F7 and F5: LG Optimus F7 and F5 hands-on: mid-range devices for first time LTE users (video)
- LG Optimus L5II and L7II: LG's new Optimus L II series: hands-on with the L7II and the L5II (update: videos!)
- LG Optimus G Pro: LG Optimus G Pro: hands-on with the new Snapdragon 600 processor and 5.5-inch 1080p display (update: video)

The beautiful LG Optimus G Pro is probably the greatest thing that ever happened to the Optimus collection. Hopefully there will be a full review of this wonderful phone soon. I will update you guys with more news later.

LG WRman Sherlock out!

LG is showing off some great innovation at the MWC 2013. The latest is the Wireless Ultra HD video streaming capability from phone to TV - the ability to beam 4K resolution video from a phone directly to an Ultra HD TV without any wires.

You can read about it more here and check back later for more innovations from LG World Record: LG shows off Wireless Ultra HD video streaming from phone to TV at MWC

LG WRman Sherlock out!
WOWthats unbelievable at this stage! I mean hats-off to LG for delivering such an advanced technological platform to their users for easy access to their devices with endless content. So from when is this technology coming to India? And what are the requirements for this?

LG WRman Sherlock out!

Will it work as same as Wi-Di; I believe they've been used to stream full HD content from any other devices to TV, isn't it? So is this new 4k streaming technology similar to Wi-Di?

Hey ajay_kr, WiDi only supports up to 1080p high-def resolutions transmission at the moment. This is a completely new technology created by LG to make 4K streaming a reality. I will reveal more about how it works later on when the official statements have been made.

LG WRman Sherlock out!

As a great companion news post-MWC 2013, LG has now reached the 10 million LTE smartphones sales globally. This is double the number of sales in August 2012. With the new models of the Optimus line coming up soon, we should see even more milestones crossed this year for LG World Record in the smartphone market.

You can see the details of this great news here: LG announces 10 million LTE smartphones sold worldwide

LG WRman Sherlock out!

Hey ajay_kr, WiDi only supports up to 1080p high-def resolutions transmission at the moment. This is a completely new technology created by LG to make 4K streaming a reality. I will reveal more about how it works later on when the official statements have been made.

LG WRman Sherlock out!

Hmm Thats what I said as of now WiDi is only used for streaming 1080p content to TV whereas, this technology will transmit 4k content but working would be the same I believe. And just because of this technology Id cheer for LG for the next big step.

As a great companion news post-MWC 2013, LG has now reached the 10 million LTE smartphones sales globally. This is double the number of sales in August 2012. With the new models of the Optimus line coming up soon, we should see even more milestones crossed this year for LG World Record in the smartphone market.

You can see the details of this great news here: LG announces 10 million LTE smartphones sold worldwide

LG WRman Sherlock out!

Wonderful outcome! I can see the preference for LG Smartphones hike the same way it happened for Samsung. In the next couple of years they will also reach the level of worlds best mobile phone manufacturers along with Apple and Samsung.

I always think that LG has good potential in hardware aspects in mobile segments that can beat iphone or s3 any time.

LG has announced more than one high end smartphones and their new Lseries models that are really fashionable and i hope LG finally make their presence felt in the market.

After their announcement we also heard that LG has taken over the reigns of webOS from HP, something which should create considerable buzz amongst techie fans.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back