How to be Superman with the LG World Record TV!

LGWRSherlock

Hi all, LG WRman Sherlock here,

I want to show you guys another way to have fun with the LG World Record TV :D Follow the steps below and I assure you you will feel like Superman!

Step 1: Wear a cape (or a red blanket)

Step 2: Fire up the Youtube app on your LG World Record TV

Step 3: Put this video on full screen, make it 1080HD, pause when it starts to load: Tantrum Desire - Reach VIP - YouTube

Step 4: Put your fist in the middle of the screen

Step 5: Hit Play

Step 6: Enjoy being Superman :D

Have fun guys!

LG WRman Sherlock out!

Hi all, LG WRman Sherlock here,

I want to show you guys another way to have fun with the LG World Record TV :D Follow the steps below and I assure you you will feel like Superman!

Step 1: Wear a cape (or a red blanket)

Step 2: Fire up the Youtube app on your LG World Record TV

Step 3: Put this video on full screen, make it 1080HD, pause when it starts to load: Tantrum Desire - Reach VIP - YouTube

Step 4: Put your fist in the middle of the screen

Step 5: Hit Play

Step 6: Enjoy being Superman :D

Have fun guys!

LG WRman Sherlock out!

I don't know whether being superman would work for this or not but I must say that the video is just amazing.
I am going to watch it on my LM8600 once i reach home..

Thanks for sharing the video Sherlock; looks great even on a laptop. But maybe to get the real experience one needs to watch it in a 3D enabled TV like LM7600 or LM8600. Being able to fly is a fantasy as old as childhood for most of us; what were your fantasies as a child? Another great app is Explore The White House- Google Street View Style | BenMerrick.com/Blog
that lets you explore White House in 3D. Go check it out.

I don't know whether being superman would work for this or not but I must say that the video is just amazing.
I am going to watch it on my LM8600 once i reach home..

Haha, the whole point is to have some silly fun with the LG World Record 3D TVs. Putting your fist on the screen and then playing that video, you'll feel like superman flying through space. And with the giant screen, it definitely feels a little real, at least to me. And yes, the video IS awesome!

LG WRman Serlock out!

Thanks for sharing the video Sherlock; looks great even on a laptop. But maybe to get the real experience one needs to watch it in a 3D enabled TV like LM7600 or LM8600. Being able to fly is a fantasy as old as childhood for most of us; what were your fantasies as a child? Another great app is Explore The White House- Google Street View Style | BenMerrick.com/Blog
that lets you explore White House in 3D. Go check it out.

Ooh, thanks bagainitish, for the suggest. I'll check out this Google Street View and see how we can have some fun with it on the LG World Record 3D TV! My childhood fantasy was actually becoming Batman :D. But I'll take what I can get, haha. And in this case, it's Superman, so not too shabby.

LG WRman Sherlock out!

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back