Celebrate Christmas and New Year With LG World Record!

LGWRSherlock

Hi everyone, LG WRman Sherlock here,

Another holiday season is coming and LG World Record wants to make sure that you will be able to have the best of time celebrating it with your friends and family. That is why we are having a Christmas and New Year Bonanza with many exclusive and awesome offers!

You can check out the whole range of of these festive deals here: LG Christmas and New Year Bonanza There are LG World Record Cinema 3D TV purchase offers, finance offers and even exchange deals. This offer is valid from 21st of December, 2012 until January 2nd, 2013 and only at LG Brand shops in select cities so be quick!

If you have any questions regarding this event, feel free to ask me. I'll try my best to help :D.

LG WRman Sherlock out!

The only downside of these 3D TV offers is the lousy 3 week timeframe in which the free product will suposedly get delivered.:indifferent14:

You should have a lucky draw and gift Ultra high definition 84 inch LM9600 to the winner! People will then actually queue up to buy LG LED TV; be it LM7600 or LM8600.

The only downside of these 3D TV offers is the lousy 3 week timeframe in which the free product will suposedly get delivered.:indifferent14:

Hi madhur45, I am aware of the time lag between the purchased time and when you actually receive the gifts. We will try to shorten it next time there will be a promotion :D. Thank you for your input!

LG WRman Sherlock out!

Great offers! Any plans to gift the LG optimus with the 3D TV?

Hi lakshit, the Optimus phone is not among the offers with the purchase of the LG World Record 3D TV. I'll keep that in mind though and suggest it for the next promotion!

LG WRman Sherlock out!

You should have a lucky draw and gift Ultra high definition 84 inch LM9600 to the winner! People will then actually queue up to buy LG LED TV; be it LM7600 or LM8600.

Hey a.nakul, that's an awesome idea! I will surely suggest it to my superiors and see if we can make it happen! Thanks!

LG WRman Sherlock out!

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back