Diwali Celebrations with LG India! (Contest and Blissful Offers)

LGWRSherlock

Hi guys, LG WRman Sherlock here!

Diwali is coming soon and LG World Record India is throwing a big contest to celebrate this festive holiday. You can check out the LG official site for more info: LG Diwali Celebrations 2012.

You can play the LG Quizovation game which honors the innovations that have been made throughout the history of mankind. The grand prize for the winner will be an LG Ultra Portable LED Projector (hurray! :yahoo:). There are, of course, many other exciting gifts for participants.

There are also many blissful offers to accompany the purchase of LG World Record 3D TVs in India such as free 3D camcorders, free 3D Blu-ray Players, free 3D USB and glasses. :clapping:

And finishing off, the icing on the cake are great downloadable ideas for home decor and festive cuisine for the holiday! Come join in the fun and win great prizes! :signthankspin:

LG WRman Sherlock out!

Congrats, AtheK! You've made a very wise choice, friend! If you have any questions on gaming, films or entertainment just fire away, I'll always be around the corner here to help. Hope you'll enjoy your TV in this festive season!

LG WRman Sherlock!

1.65 lacs + LG Offer (3D camcorder + 8 Gb Pen Drive) + Dealer Offer (Universal remote + Wireless keyboard + Wireless headphones)

Wow, such a nice Deal...i just got the 3D camcorder with mine..

I just came to know that LG is offering a 3D camcorder and blu ray player free with their 3D TVs, Is it so?

ya depending on the model of the TV it is either camcorder or blu ray player, not both.

Yes, Indian11, you heard correctly. Free Blu-ray Players and a free 3D Camcorder are indeed up for grab. It is part of an exclusive offer for the Diwali celebration. You can check out the freebies offered with the purchase of an LG World Record 3D TV here: LG Diwali Celebrations 2012

LG WRman Sherlock out!

Free Blu-ray Players and a free 3D Camcorder are indeed up for grab. It is part of an exclusive offer for the Diwali celebration. You can check out the freebies offered with the purchase of an LG World Record 3D TV here: LG Diwali Celebrations 2012

LG WRman Sherlock out!

Dear Mr LGWRS, I recently purchased LM6400. However, nobody is able to tell me how to get the advertised Hungama subscription voucher.

Dear Mr LGWRS, I recently purchased LM6400. However, nobody is able to tell me how to get the advertised Hungama subscription voucher.

Hey newtechie, it is true that for Diwali celebration period, you can get a Hungama.com special subscription worth of Rs. 899 for free with selected products of LG. May I ask which city you are currently in? Did you purchase the TV during or before the Diwali promotion? If it's during then you can go to one of our LG official stores and ask about the voucher. If you still encounter problems, tell me and I'll try and rectify it.

LG WRman Sherlock out!

Hey newtechie, it is true that for Diwali celebration period, you can get a Hungama.com special subscription worth of Rs. 899 for free with selected products of LG. May I ask which city you are currently in? Did you purchase the TV during or before the Diwali promotion? If it's during then you can go to one of our LG official stores and ask about the voucher. If you still encounter problems, tell me and I'll try and rectify it.

LG WRman Sherlock out!

Thanks for all ur responses! Gives a good feeling that I selected LG - seeing that the company is really concerned.
yeah..I bought the TV during the Diwali promotions and got all other promotional gifts other than the hungama voucher. Bought it from ezone, Bhubaneswar - who said that the LG engineer who comes to instal the TV will hand over the voucher - who in turn had NO idea about it! The LG customer care too was in the dark. So, it would be great if u cud work out something.

Hey newtechie, if you bought the TV from eZone in Bhubaneswar then you can come to the shop with your receipt of the TV, explain the situation and ask for the voucher directly. After that, you can sign up for the Hungama account here: LG and sign in on your TV here: Hungama

Hope that solves the issue. Have an awesome day!

LG WRman Sherlock out!

just one clarification LGWR,
can I upgrade my existing LG 32inch 80UR JAZZ (bought around 3.5 yrs back, still running like breeze) to bigger one like 42inch LED or 50 inch plasma etc from LG...
I am very much inclined to get a bigger screen but held up with the existing one..
kindly confirm whether LG can help in this regard..
thanks in advance

Hey newtechie, if you bought the TV from eZone in Bhubaneswar then you can come to the shop with your receipt of the TV, explain the situation and ask for the voucher directly. After that, you can sign up for the Hungama account here: LG and sign in on your TV here: Hungama

Hope that solves the issue. Have an awesome day!

LG WRman Sherlock out!

The point is that ezone is totally clueless about the vouchers and so is the LG team out here (starting from the engineer who came for installation to the customer call centre)!! Any solution??

just one clarification LGWR,
can I upgrade my existing LG 32inch 80UR JAZZ (bought around 3.5 yrs back, still running like breeze) to bigger one like 42inch LED or 50 inch plasma etc from LG...
I am very much inclined to get a bigger screen but held up with the existing one..
kindly confirm whether LG can help in this regard..
thanks in advance

Hmm, diplomat, sorry to disappoint you but LG currently does not have any trade-in policy for that model :( However, if you still remember where you bought the TV from, you can contact that shop directly and ask if they have any policy regarding old TVs such as exchanging your old set for a discount on the purchase of a new one.

I hope it works out for you, and thank you for using the LG TV. I hope it has given you 3+ good years of entertainment :)

LG WRman Sherlock out!

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back