Diwali Celebrations with LG India! (Contest and Blissful Offers)

The point is that ezone is totally clueless about the vouchers and so is the LG team out here (starting from the engineer who came for installation to the customer call centre)!! Any solution??

Hey newtechie,

How are you, my friend? I just came back to New Delhi from my big vacation home. We all need to burn off some steam, eh? Especially with Diwali and everything.

About your voucher, the retailer usually handles the promotion prizes so it's quite weird that eZone seems to be clueless about this. You can try to directly contact the Customer Care Service of LG at any time of the day (except holiday) through phone: 1800 180 9999 (Toll Free). Or alternatively, you can register your TV on our official website and contact the appropriate department via email: https://wws.lg.com/in/support/contact-login But the easiest way is that you can send an SMS to 5757554 with your name, number and concern and someone will contact you directly.

LG WRman Sherlock out!

Hey newtechie,

I hope it works out! Next time be sure to check all the way through with the retailer if they don't give you the full package deal :D These things are a bit complicated to handle after-the-fact. Have a great week ahead!

LG WRman Sherlock out!

Hi Mr Sherlock!!!

Got the Hungama voucher yday. Through LG intervention, ofcourse. LG called up ezone and sorted out the issue.

thnx!!!!

Hi Mr Sherlock!!!

Got the Hungama voucher yday. Through LG intervention, ofcourse. LG called up ezone and sorted out the issue.

thnx!!!!

Whoohoo!! :yahoo: Finally! Congrats! And glad to be of help. Now sit back, relax and enjoy the TV! :D

LG WRman Sherlock out!

Hey Guys,

Am Hari from Chennai, on Nov 10th I bought a LG LED 47LM6690 from a local dealer, as per company offer, got 4 3D glasses along with TV and free installation date, on 28th got a call from dealer to come and collect LG offer, but to my surprise when i went, i was told am entitled only to 3D titles and not 3D blue ray, and the reason they gave is pathetic, they said we adjusted in your price and hence not eligible for 3D player, price that he claimed to be adjusted is 4500 odd, am I fool to have accepted this price adjustment for a player worth 14000. Is it possible for a dealer to adjust price against the offer floated by LG ? They told concern manager is not available and they told me to come on next day 29th nov, the day before they told they adjusted price, but this time they told no blue ray player this model. I insisted them to give them in writing and they wrote the same in the invoice and gave it to me.

Raised a complaint with LG, but no response from them yet. will they take action ? can i wait for a positve update ?

Hi hary28zk, LG WRMan Sherlock here,

From your description of the situation, it seems quite unreasonable for the dealer to adjust the price to replace the Blu-ray player without your prior consent. But since you have already accepted the TV, there might be some problem in fixing this. I suggest that you call the LG Customer Care Service: 1800 180 9999, you can also register a complaint here: https://wws.lg.com/in/support/contact-login or send an SMS to 5757554 with your name, number and concern. After you have received a complaint number, inform me and I will contact the concerned team to ask them to pay attention to your case.

I hope that helps and that your problem will be solved soon!

LG WRman Sherlock out!

Hi Sir

Thanks for your reply and concern.

I had written two mails on 29.11.2012 and 1.12.2012 to LG, But am yet to get a complaint no from them. Today mailed LG care to provide the complaint no. Will share you at the earliest.

Thanks Again,

Meantime, Just check if it is possible for you to retrieve my mails from my registered email -id , [email protected]. My TV serial No.210PLVC124959.

Hi Am Hari, I will take notice of this and inform the tech support team handling after-service customer care. It might take a while for your request to be processed though as we keep an unbiased system so that everyone can get the same fair treatment and service time so it's hard to push up anyone's stand-alone issue. In the mean time, if possible, you should contact the retailer in Chennai again, ask for the manager, tell him about the details of the situation and see if there's any resolution or agreement that you both can reach. Physical interaction is always easier for solving this type of issue. I hope it works out for you soon!

LG WRman Sherlock out!

Hi Sir,

I had made several visits to their shop, neither they are convinced nor bothered to hear me out, their attitude is quite stubborn. More than the blu ray player which am fighting for, its their attitude towards the customers that irked me more. Felt cheated by your dealer and approached LG customer support as a last resort for solving the problem and reposing faith in LG. So possibility of me reaching out to your dealer is ruled completely.

I am waiting to hear from LG, Yest called customer care over phone and they have given local contact no of Mr.Ashok Kumar (9176995671) Gave a call to him and also sent him a mail. lets see if he is able to solve the issue.

LG should do think of distributing the offer gifts directly to customers instead of routing through dealers by which all these unfair trade practice of dealers can be eliminated.

Below is the copy of mail sent to Mr.Ashok.

Date: Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 9:10 PM
Subject: LG bundle Offer - Yet to receive for model 47LM6690
To: [email protected]

Dear Mr.Ashok

As discussed over Phone, Hope you had gone through the mails and understood my situation. Attaching the bill copy for your reference.

On 10th Nov, I had purchased the LED 47LM6690 from Shahs, Mylaopre Luz. On 13 Nov, TV was delivered to me and at same time I had called up Mr.Kumaran and enquired about LG bundle offer i.e blue ray player, 3D title and 4 3D glasses. He told we will intimate once the stock arrives from LG. During the third week of November , we had visited two times to enquire about the arrival of LG bundle offer, that time also he told we will deftly intimate us once it comes.

Finally on 28th Nov, I got a call from them to collect blue ray player and 3D titles, But after visiting their Shop, they told am not entitled to blu ray player as the same got adjusted towards Price. They claim that they informed me of this, which I completely deny, I was never informed of this. Why I would have accepted a price deduction for blu ray player worth 14000.They called me to come Next day on 29th as Mr.Kumaran was not available, but this time they even said, No blu ray against this model. I had asked them to give in writing , which they gave writing the same in the bill.

Why didnt they inform of me about this on the day of purchasing itself or atleast on the day on delivery when I called him or when we made two visits to enquire about the Offer.

I would not have bought this LG Tv at Shah' s for 1.02lacs had I been informed of this before purchase, E-Zone was ready to offer us the same model at Rs.1lac with LG bundle offer, But the reason why we preferred Shah is that they claimed in their advt that for purchase above Rs.1 lac, Rs.11k worth Home theatre free, Thats the only reason why we bought this LG tv from Shah's instead of E-Zone. I can give you name of sales rep of E-zone also, he is named Mr.Yogesh. He made a call to My brother Mr.swaminathan to offer this same LG model at Rs.1lac.You may pleae enquire Mr.Yogesh on the same if you would like to.

Do dealers have right to adjust price in the offer floated by LG ? If they are adjusting, are they producing LG, a copy of form where we customers acknowledging the price deduction against the offer floated by LG ? How can dealer say No blue ray player against this model, when LG had put up an open advertisement in news papers?

Request to please take up this issue and resolve as soon as possible as this has been over 3 weeks since our purchase.

Thank You Very Much.

Hi Am Hari, I am sorry to hear of your grievance caused by the dealer. Rest assured that they are simply the medium in delivering the product to you from us and their actions in no way reflect LG work ethics and philosophy. It is quite impossible to handle each individual distribution of gift offers due to the high number of purchase, but we will definitely look more into this issue to ensure that you and other customers will have the most comfortable experience in shopping at one of our official stores or authorized retailer shops :). Since you have got a hold of the local rep Mr. Ashok Kumar, I hope he will be able to help you solve the issue soon.

LG WRman Sherlock out!

Woohoo! Three cheers for LG WR Man Sherlock - it is actually refreshing to see someone from the company taking the buyer's side! I also hope that this is the start of something bigger at LG customer service, and that they become even more responsive and sensitive to buyer issues.

Woohoo! Three cheers for LG WR Man Sherlock - it is actually refreshing to see someone from the company taking the buyer's side! I also hope that this is the start of something bigger at LG customer service, and that they become even more responsive and sensitive to buyer issues.

Hey amit.nagar, thanks for the encouragement! The most important mission of the LG World Record team is to help customers feel good and taken cared of when they decide to purchase an LG product, so of course, we are and always will be on your side! I can't promise everything will always be sorted out and handled with perfectly but we will try our best to accommodate to everyone's problems and requests.

So yes, in short, we care deeply :) And plus I have become friends with many people here so it's feeling a bit like a big happy online family :D

LG WRman Sherlock out!

Hi Sherlock Sir

Mr.Ashok is 100% unresponsive towards customers, only response that i get whenever I call him is " will call back in ten mins " which he wont. Made several calls following up to close the issue. Sometimes I felt like a beggar by sending mails pleading him to do the needful. Tonight we called him again and he told he enquired corporate office of S.C.Shah and co and they said they have adjusted 8k to 9k. He too favouring dealer only.

Nobody is still able to answer a simple question - do dealers have right to adjust price in the offer floated by LG company ? if can be done, are they producing customer's acknowledgement for the same ?

And Again called up customer care over phone and this time they agreed to give complaint no. but am yet to receive the same.

To your kind info:

We had purchased samsung refregirator on the same day. Diwali offer for the refrigerator is a mobile phone. Thank God we bought this from some other dealer. Also point to be noted here is that samsung is not routing diwali offer items through dealers, instead they are directly distributing. Also they gave a bluedart tracking no and ensured that the customer got what was promised. I got the mobile on 5th November and even got a call from samsung for our confirmation on receipt of the mobile.

Bottom Line:

I feel cheated with this LG offer by your authorised dealer. I still refer friends to buy LG products, but with caution. Humble request to LG to ensure that the customer gets what was promised of the offers floated. Please keep a check on the foul play by your dealers. We customers are not fools to negotiate price on the offers floated by company.

Will Keep you posted Sir on any development of this issue.

Hi Am Hari, I am very sorry that Mr. Ashok could not help to sort out your issue. That is very unfortunate. As I have mentioned earlier, problems like this are very hard to resolve after-the-fact, especially since you have already accepted the TV. If you get the complaint number from the LG Customer Care service, would you inform me? I will try and ask the team handling this to pay more attention. Thank you and I hope the issue will be solved soon!

LG WRman Sherlock out!

Hi Sir

LG Complaint No. VCA121210012809

Yes Sir, I agree it will take time, but some response about development on the complaint raised will deftly help customer understand that LG is paying attention to the case.

Please see if you can help out.

Hi Am Hari, thank you for informing me of your complaint number. I will contact the team handling the after service and will ask them to be more attentive to your case. Please be patient as it might take a while for this issue to be properly resolved. Thank you for using our product and again, I'm very sorry that you've encountered this problem.

LG WRman Sherlock out!

Hi Am Hari, thank you for informing me of your complaint number. I will contact the team handling the after service and will ask them to be more attentive to your case. Please be patient as it might take a while for this issue to be properly resolved. Thank you for using our product and again, I'm very sorry that you've encountered this problem.

LG WRman Sherlock out!

Do you guyz handle consumer problems as well or just provide info about the WR products?
I think there is a lot of problems on consumer complaints sites so why not go there and help other users as well

I agree with Indian11 to an extent. This is a forum for LG product not some customer redressal forum. I think Sherlock is being too polite to mention that to hary28zk. While I understand the latters concern, this is not the right place to discuss it, if I may point it out to him. And yes disturbing the gift directly to the customer through courier is a good idea that more companies should take up.

Do you guyz handle consumer problems as well or just provide info about the WR products?
I think there is a lot of problems on consumer complaints sites so why not go there and help other users as well

Namast?, Indian11, long time no see! The LG World Record team tries our best to handle all of the customers' technical issues with the TV, particularly with how to maximize the potential use of the TV or how to set TV up as well as small fixes. But as for complaints, or physical repairs, we have a separate department taking care of that. And we try not to meddle too much as we each have our responsibilities to do and we respect that. Working people understand that code, eh? That is why the best way I can help with complaints such as the one raised by Am Hari is by directing him to the right department and asking them to pay a bit more attention to the case. I respect that trust that they will be able to do the right thing for him.

LG WRman Sherlock out!

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back