Amazing 3D Experience Festival Offers

LGWRSherlock

attachment.php

LG World Record is having a special 3D Experience Promotion with amazing offers to enhance your home entertainment system. Check it out here: LG Cinema 3D Smart TV Festival Offers

With a particular models in our LG World Record LM-series Cinema 3D Smart TVs, there will be accompanying gifts and offers to complement the TV such as awesome home theater such as the LG HX 906 TX Blu-Ray 3D Surround System. There are also Skype Camera, Combo 3D Glasses pack, 3D Blu Ray Player and even free Magic Motion Remote available to go with purchases of the TV.

Be quick and grab yourself some awesome prize!

LG WRman Sherlock out!

Are they offering 3D Camera with any LG 3D TV?

The 3D camcorder is unfortunately not offered for this particular promotion. But I expect it to become available again for future events though. I thought you already have an LM-series TV. Are you looking for a gift for friends and family? Tell me if you need any assistance in your purchase! :D

LG WRman Sherlock out!

Hey sherlock can you please share the price of your cinema 3d smart tv?

Hi das.anirban, do you mean to ask the price of my own LG Cinema 3D TV? Or the price of the general LG 3D TV? You can see the official price tag for all Cinema 3D TVs from LG available in India here: 3D TVs: Discover 3D Televisions | LG India Just click on any particular model and you will see the price in Rs. As for my personal TV, I actually paid full price without discount. :D

LG WRman Sherlock out!

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back