Diwali Celebrations with LG India! (Contest and Blissful Offers)

Hi Am Hari, don't feel bad, my friend. I understand the frustration of having to deal with this type of problem as I myself am a customer. I hope everything will go well for you!

LG WRman Sherlock out!

I came here just out of curiosity - to see why a Diwali Offers thread would stretch till December end. Interesting to see that Lg WR man is fending on the part of Lg Service team!

Sticking with the Celebration offers >

Here is the current kicking LG offer > Christmas Newyear Bonanza
LG Christmas and New Year Bonanza

1.This Offer is available only at LG Brand shops in select cities only.
2.The offer is valid from 21st Dec12 ~ 2nd Jan13.

My Gripe is - this is available on all the Stores in City with their hyped rates
However how come this manufacuturer offer is not an option through the online retailers? These retailers are also based out of the major cities.

Sent a note to FlipKart. Where do I escalate this to LG?

Hey ironwolf, I was just about to make a new announcement for this. About the availability of the promotion, I will look more into and inform you about it first chance I get. But I believe it was mostly for logistical reasons that this promotion is not offered through online retailer shops.

LG WRman Sherlock out!

WRman,

The Diwali BD offer was offered on FlipKart during Diwali, I could not commit at that time and was in RnB mode.

They beat around the bush for 3 replies. When I stated about the Diwali offer / Escalation within their management / asked them if they are going to resell the free BD player to other customers....

........ Now they are looking into it.

Dear Customer,

Greetings from Flipkart!
We understand your concern.
We are escalating this issue to our technical team who will get in touch with you within 24 hours to give you a reliable update on the above issue and provide a resolution.

We request your kind cooperation and understanding in this regard.

Please write back to us should you have any other questions or need further assistance.

Regards,
Flipkart Customer Support
Online Shopping India - Shop Online for Books, Mobile Phones, Digital Cameras, Watches & More at Flipkart.com
The Online Mega Store!

I have also raised an issue with LG

Your record has been successfully Updated.
Your complaint No. is : 241212127117

Its a manufacturer offer - Why not online?
With todays inventory management systems - this is a simple offering.

ironwolf - just a headsup, we have been in contact through emails and phone, with LG for nearly month now for a very similar issue with a local dealer, and all we hear or get an email reply is "We acknowledge your concern & forward it to our Concern department in order to take an immediate step in this regards."

Hope they reply something different to you,

Hi ironwolf, I have noted down your complaint number for reference and will contact the team managing this problem. But as I said earlier, each of our department has its own responsibility and we respect that code of conduct to not intrude on the others'. However, I will make it known to our superiors of this issue and we will be more vigilant and careful for new promotions and offers in the future. Thank you for your patience and I hope everything will be resolved soon :).

LG WRman Sherlock out!

Perhaps LG needs to take out a leaf out of the Samsungs book. And it could simply ship/courier the freebies directly to the customer at their mailing address. What say?

It will indeed be a bummer if LG India is offering discounts and freebies with LG 3D TVs and they are not available online. That said, I suspect that a possible reason could be that the freebie offers (3D home theater system) COULD be available at the MRP only - and with the deep discounts that online sellers already give they are reluctant to offer free stuff with that. Anyway, this needs to be checked further!

Perhaps LG needs to take out a leaf out of the Samsungs book. And it could simply ship/courier the freebies directly to the customer at their mailing address. What say?

Yes Absolutely . did You also get samsung gift ?

But Sherlock Sir is doing good job addressing our concerns.

Yes Absolutely . did You also get samsung gift ?

But Sherlock Sir is doing good job addressing our concerns.

Sherlock SIR?

Knighted for his services to LG, and spreading the good word about LG Smart TVs?:lol:

This is lame.

LG not responding.
Flipkart is running around the 24 hr bush

Have lost respect for FK with this. They were lost for words when I asked if they are reselling the bluray players.

They did give the Diwali offer from the manufacturers
Why not the new year offer?

The 42lm6410 Was on offer for 63k the boosted it to 73 for no reason. I understand it's their pricing which is their discretion but denying the manufacturer promo to end customer is rubbish

Lastest reply - Issue closed from FlipKart. 0 explanation to the customer.

They asked me to wait for this? :yahoo:

Dear Pradeep,

Greetings from Flipkart!

With regard to your query, please note the offer mentioned by you is not available on our site.

We apologize for disappointing you.

Unilet here I come ! - I got almost the same pricing yesterday + the BluRay player. If I looked more I could have got the same price if not lower.

FK prices are not the best. Their Customer Service needs to be revamped. My 6 yr old son could have given that reply. :eek:hyeah:

Oh man, sorry ironwolf, that it did not work out for you :( But it sounds like you found a new favorite site with Unilet, so good luck with the new purchase :D

LG WRman Sherlock out!

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back