Banana Speaker Wires

'Banana Plugs speakers wires'? Is that a new kind of speaker cable, or some new animal? :D

Jokes apart, banana plugs are the terminators you use to connect your speaker cables to the amplifiers on one side, and the speakers on the other. They will work with ANY speaker cable. Speaker cables are also sold raw like electrical cables, though there are also terminated cables available. It takes a few seconds to strip a cable at one end and insert it into a banana plug.

If you go to any audio ship that sells both cables and banana plugs, and specify the lengths you want, I am sure they will terminate the cables for a few extra bucks.

Cheers.

There is one shop dealing with MAX brand audio cables and interconnects at SP Road, Bangalore. It is from Corporation side entry, move straight, 2nd or 3rd left (after the small temple in the beginning Y section). I am using MAX interconnects and Speaker cables ended with MAX plugs since many years. Though these are not such very hi-fi terminals, good for average line of audio components and pocket safe.

I know Mr Murthy pretty well.He had serviced a few of my decks.Will contact him.Thanks
How about Murthy's store in Commercial ?

How about Murthy's store in Commercial ?
I have sent you the details.

There is one shop dealing with MAX brand audio cables and interconnects at SP Road, Bangalore. It is from Corporation side entry, move straight, 2nd or 3rd left (after the small temple in the beginning Y section). I am using MAX interconnects and Speaker cables ended with MAX plugs since many years. Though these are not such very hi-fi terminals, good for average line of audio components and pocket safe.
Thanks

'Banana Plugs speakers wires'? Is that a new kind of speaker cable, or some new animal? :D

Jokes apart, banana plugs are the terminators you use to connect your speaker cables to the amplifiers on one side, and the speakers on the other. They will work with ANY speaker cable. Speaker cables are also sold raw like electrical cables, though there are also terminated cables available. It takes a few seconds to strip a cable at one end and insert it into a banana plug.

If you go to any audio ship that sells both cables and banana plugs, and specify the lengths you want, I am sure they will terminate the cables for a few extra bucks.

Cheers.
:) Thanks

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back