Bangalore - Can any one help me! DYNAUDIO DM 2/7

seker

Hi all,

I planning to buy dynaudio dm2/7 speakers.

I would like to audition these speakers before I buy.

Since dynaudio speakers are not available in Blr. Is there any dynaudio dm2/7 owners in Blr who can help me.

Praying,,,,:indifferent14:

If you are going for new one its not worth for the price otherwise you look on excite series with good offer.Also you need very good amplifier to drive these .What amplifier are you using.Please explain your setup first

Last edited:
Hey seker

The Epos Elan series are easier to drive and can be auditioned in bangalore. Reference point is the dealer.

If you want the dynaudios better
Have quality power delivery. This is not something we can comment on till we know the rest of your chain.

Rgds

MPW said it "Epos Elan" Very good speakers very musical too

Please shortlist some speakers and do an audition with your favorite track.
Always keep an eye on your current setup before you shortlist the speakers.

If you are going for new one its not worth for the price otherwise you look on excite series with good offer.Also you need very good amplifier to drive these .What amplifier are you using.Please explain your setup first

Hi
Is it not worth it for 50 - 55k. Do you think i can get epos in that price range.

i am also planning to buy pm7004

I should have mentioned this!!!

room 15' x 14' x 9'

source: Arcam rdac

amp : right now sony STR DE925 - 110watts 2ch driven receiver (planning to buy an integrated amp around 45k)

i prefer natural (warm sound) not harsh sound!!- i thought DM 2/7 can get dm 2/7 pair for less than 55k.

any other suggestions

thankss

Nobody likes it harsh.

Hifimart has dynaudios for sale too if that is what you wish. As to amplifier matching it is best done in person once you get your speakers or buy amp and speaker from the same dealer like epos and creek.

" i prefer natural (warm sound) not harsh sound!!- i thought DM 2/7 can get dm 2/7 pair for less than 55k. "

Very good speakers never sound harsh.Check price with Epos dealer.Also there is some other brands like Usher.You need to upgrade your amplifier later on with a good one check if you can get good used from forum itself.

Last edited:
Just auditioned EPOS speakers!!

Elan 10 and 15.

Elan 15 sounded fine but way out of my budget so i am forgetting it.

Elan 10 the dealer offered for 50k. i think it is not work 50kkk.

You can try checking out the Usher V-601. It falls in a similar budget. Also it'll be easier to drive compared to a dynaudio. A dyn requires an amp thrice the price of the speaker to start sounding good.

Elan 10 and 15.

seker,

what is your room size ?

why did not the elan 10 appeal to you ?

which amp was used for the audition ?

what music do you like ?

dont go by driver sizes alone as in a small - medium room smaller drivers perform better.

i had an Epos M12i before and i still remember it with much fondness for all the lovely things it did for the price.

regards

seker,

what is your room size ?

why did not the elan 10 appeal to you ?

which amp was used for the audition ?

what music do you like ?

dont go by driver sizes alone as in a small - medium room smaller drivers perform better.

i had an Epos M12i before and i still remember it with much fondness for all the lovely things it did for the price.

regards
My room 15' x 14' x 9

I found the elan tweeter sound was not clear.(my personal opinion)

Auditioned at reference point.
Amp: creek evolution 50a
Some creek cd
Music: Dire straits .... Money for nothing , so for away
And some AR Rahaman tracks

I thought the dali zensor 3 were better. I have auditioned psb image b6, kef q300,dali zensor3, monitor audiobx2, q acoustics, triangle, tannoy usher v601,focal 806 and b&w 685.

Elan 10 and 15.

What was the price for the Elan 15 ?
Thanks.

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back