i hv gt only these few names :

1). Rem
2). Buswal
3). Sreekanth
4). Anand
5). Realactivex
6). Obviously me...:p
7). .....???

i am hoping for atleast 5-6 more guyz...

And i dont think the Saturday, training will work, as till now only 2 guyz have shown interest...

:thumbsup:
I am planning to join. Since I live in KB, I can just drop by.
So that would be
1). Rem
2). Buswal
3). Sreekanth
4). Anand
5). Realactivex
6). Obviously me...
7). dichkaun

What time are we looking at?

~dich

:thumbsup:
I am planning to join. Since I live in KB, I can just drop by.
So that would be
1). Rem
2). Buswal
3). Sreekanth
4). Anand
5). Realactivex
6). Obviously me...
7). dichkaun

What time are we looking at?

~dich

we will probably plan around 4-5pm so tht we finish up by 7-8... as i need to show u guyz.. the LED Lighting, which needs dark ambience..

I can drop in for around 90mins on a Sunday just to meet and mingle with you guys for a demo. Can't spare the saturday I'm afraid.

Regards

SO the updated list would be

1). Rem
2). Buswal
3). Sreekanth
4). Anand
5). Realactivex
6). Mridul
7). dichkaun
8). Gobble
9). One of Rem's Friend

Me too.. was waiting for the timings..:)

1). Rem
2). Buswal
3). Sreekanth
4). Anand
5). Realactivex
6). Mridul
7). dichkaun
8). Gobble
9). One of Rem's Friend
10).Sajith

@mridul: I am in as well! Will PM my contact number to you!!

1). Rem
2). Buswal
3). Sreekanth
4). Anand
5). Realactivex
6). Mridul
7). dichkaun
8). Gobble
9). One of Rem's Friend
10).Sajith
11). Sephiroth

Excellent initiative, Mridul!

Now how about if people can do something on these lines for Chennai? Anybody listening?:)

hi mridul!

it looks like things are going great so far. congrats! really nice of you to take such an initiative. unfortunately as i told you i will be missing this time. lets see, probably the next time. :)

regards,
abhishek.

Hi Mridul,

I am in as well! Will PM my contact number to you!!

1). Rem
2). Buswal
3). Sreekanth
4). Anand
5). Realactivex
6). Mridul
7). dichkaun
8). Gobble
9). One of Rem's Friend
10).Sajith
11). Sephiroth
12) Prakasse

Thanks,
Prakash

Mridul,

Sorry I will have to skip this time as the program suits the locals. Me, I have to drive to bng and back to mysore and it is little tough,(It would'nt have been if I had company <not a girl but atleast a beer pal>). Your program starts in the evening so I have to skip. ( More than that I am scared of my driving I am little egotist while driving what with the drive to bng)

Catch you next time

shiv

Last edited:
Mridul,

Sorry I will have to skip this time as the program suits the locals. Me, I have to drive to bng and back to mysore and it is little tough,(It would'nt have been if I had company <not a girl but atleast a beer pal>). Your program starts in the evening so I have to skip. ( More than that I am scared of my driving I am little egotist while driving what with the drive to bng)

Catch you next time

shiv

hey buddy

u can come a bit early as well...
The time set, is decided on the basis, of the weather, the ambience, obviously in order to showcase the LEDs..
You can come a bit early, can have a look at the stuff, and can meet all the guyz by 4 and can leave by 5(day time only)...
and as per your comments, it seems you drive fast :p, so i think u will be back in Mysore by 6:30/7pm ...

Hey @LL

So, the date is final for Sunday, 17th May 2009, @ 16:00hrs @ Knightsbridge Apts..?

I will be expecting all of the below from the list...
1). Rem
2). Buswal
3). Sreekanth
4). Anand
5). Realactivex
6). dichkaun
7). Gobble
8). One of Rem's Friend
9).Sajith
10). Sephiroth
11) Prakasse

Even i have requested the ABB guy to come in there, to provide a brief description...

Please make sure you all are there on time...so that we can start the discussions, and the demo together...

Hi Goel,

I have some important work that has come up. So i will be joining you folks next time.

Thanks,
Prakash.

hi,

I will be there around 1700 hours +/- only, since I have to go KIMS, to pick up my relative's daughter who will be writing comedk entrance. After dropping her at my residence I have to proceed the venue.

BTW what is the flat no?

regards

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back