Bangalore Meet - May 2009

Hi,

Breaking news everybody !

Am sorry to inform all you guys that tomorrow's meet stands canceled due to last mile problems that were encountered !!

First of Withdrawal of names by few participants at the last moment !

Second Mridul is still stuck in Delhi,he's trying hard to fly back ASAP !

Next, some of the stuff that were supposed to be brought in for the demo has not been possible due to some logistics and other issues !!

So with all the above mentioned reasons it was decided by Mridul (The main organiser,facilitator and event manager ;) ) that it was not conducive to hold the meet as planned earlier !

He has asked me to post this on his behalf as he's not in the position do the same !

So please excuse for canceling the same and co-operate !

Also its mooted that,the same meet shall be postponed to next Sunday with the same theme and same schedule !

So atleast guys this time please try to make it in large numbers and make this event a grand success :eek:hyeah: !

Please Inform here by posting whether the next week's plan is ok with all ??

Regards.

really sad to hear this. I think going forward every participant should deposit 1000 rupees and organizer deposits 10,000 rupees with me, which I will forfeit in case someone pulls back at the last moment. :)

Last edited:
I am not available for evening sessions for the next many weeks.

Just letting you know.

Regards

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back