Bangalore service center for cassette player

sanjgupt

I have old cassette player. not used it for long time. so not playing well. now it needs lot of servicing.
any idea, where I can get it done in Bangalore

Thanks
Sanjeev

Hi,

I have old cassette player. not used it for long time. so not playing well. now it needs lot of servicing.
any idea, where I can get it done in Bangalore

It'll be very good if you give some details as the details you have given is hardly enough to point you in the right direction !

What brand ? Model ? Single Cassette ? Double Cassette ?? there are hardly few folks who would do it in today's date !

Give the required info,will see what's to be done ! if you want I can help you in getting it back to shape ;)!

Regards.

Last edited:
Hello soundsgreat
Thanks for your reply
this is a Thomson made 5-in-one player ( cassette, CD, VCD, mp3, tuner). cassette player is not working well. giving very wierd sound. i think header change is required. I was thinking to convert my cassettes in mp3. so I need cassette player working.

Thanks
Sanjeev

Hi,

Hello soundsgreat
Thanks for your reply
this is a Thomson made 5-in-one player ( cassette, CD, VCD, mp3, tuner). cassette player is not working well. giving very wierd sound. i think header change is required. I was thinking to convert my cassettes in mp3. so I need cassette player working.

You are welcome,Hmm its one of those things fine !! Which part of Bangalore are you from ?? PM me I'll let you know where to get it done,if its near my area then I'll be able to forward you to a person for this !

Regards.

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back