BDP Pioneer 440

• Thread starter Deleted member 38504
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 38504

I had bought this player in chennai about 3 years back. Few months back it started turning off by itself halfway through a movie. I gave it to emission electronics in Goregaon West who are a authorised service for a complete service. It worked for a day and after that the same problem started.

Now I want to get this player up and running again.

Can anyone help me with a service center? Doesn't have to be a authorised center,any known private person or individual or repair center in Mumbai with the knowledge or expertise will do just as well.

Thank you.

Regards,

Derek.

I had bought this player in chennai about 3 years back. Few months back it started turning off by itself halfway through a movie. I gave it to emission electronics in Goregaon West who are a authorised service for a complete service. It worked for a day and after that the same problem started.

Now I want to get this player up and running again.

Can anyone help me with a service center? Doesn't have to be a authorised center,any known private person or individual or repair center in Mumbai with the knowledge or expertise will do just as well.

Thank you.

Regards,

Derek.
O bummer! what did the emission guys say?id you ask them what was wrong?
it could help diagnose the problem. Aren't those guys authorized for pioneer products?

Sadly they are! He gave me some rubbish on how it's serviced but since it's an electronic product, it's bound to fail at some point. His solution was, buy a new blu ray player.

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

Got it done at lazor electronics in Andheri East. Replaced a faulty power supply for 3800 rupees. Seems to work fine as of now. The BDP 440 is a nice player.

Got it done at lazor electronics in Andheri East. Replaced a faulty power supply for 3800 rupees. Seems to work fine as of now. The BDP 440 is a nice player.

Yes. It is a nice player. I am having the next model BDP-450. Stunning picture and sound. Unfortunately Pioneer stopped the BDP-4xx series production.

Yes sir absolutely no comparison to the current budget pioneer models. All ur settings are pcm for audio and video?

Dear Friends,
I am too facing the same issue with my Pioneer BDP 440. It is paired with Marantz SR5006. However both the Marantz and sub are on. Only the BDP 440 shuts down.

1. Sometime around 45 minutes after playing the movie, the pioneer bdp 440 shuts itself down off.
2. Sometimes around 45 minutes after playing the movie, there is some PQLS blinkg, which makes the Pioneer

During the above 2 cases, it would be unable to switch on without cutting of the entire power supply.
In such cases, there is 'No Signal' alert thrown in the TV.

So to further isolate the problem, the problem would not be with the Marantz SR5006 correct? Since Marantz display is on and iam able to trigger the AMP menu after pressing on the remote.

Iam really confused where the problem would be.

Any pointers would be highly helpful. Thanks again.

Regards,
R.Pradeep

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back