• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

Beats Bt Dre: what a waste

Wharfedale Diamond 11.1 & 11.2 Speakers

WONderLUST

it's all just marketing for the next popular "it" thing. Way better headphones out there for the same price

SuhasG

A man was driving a car and all of a sudden his car developed some problem and stopped. A auto-mechanic called in, he came , inspected the car and replaced a small screw , car started!

"How much ..:

"Rs 200 , Sir"

"Rs 200 ????? , for a screw costing hardly Rs 1, you are charging me Rs 200? It is a day-light robbery !"

"Sir, the screw costs even less , 75 paise only, but rest Rs 199.25 are for finding out what screw to replace.."

bose

There is a market for such products. There is no dearth of dumb white collar guys the same way there is no dearth of cheapskates willing to settle for ugly no-name products that meets their need functionally.

Last edited:

Shuddho1980

I stay miles away from any beats product. The only time I spent my hard earned money on beats was because my wife insisted on a powerbeats 2 because her friends at the gym told her it is a good option!