Belts and other spares

SP road should be a good place to begin, but you'll need to roam around a bit. If you're not used to hunting for electronics, its gonna be tough

There is a shop in SP road which makes belts to ready made size.

(They are located not inside SP road but on the road side, meaning a shop which makes all sorts of belts including industrial belts, do not recall the shop name)

I did the same for my record player belt about 1 year ago.

If you have a sample take it and have it made to size.

Hope this helps.

Vinod

Nice one, if you locate the shop, kindly let us know as well. Looking for a replacement belt for JK_Chaos' Pioneer turntable. Not available anywhere in Trivandrum.

do check with Anmol Electornics or around this shop,also keltron (no sure if the shop name is correct )

I had taken few belt for CD drive mechanism about 2 months back, had seen 1 inch to 4-5 inch diameter belts with him. but these are 1-2mm square belts,2-4mm flat belts.

do check with Anmol Electornics or around this shop,also keltron (no sure if the shop name is correct )

I had taken few belt for CD drive mechanism about 2 months back, had seen 1 inch to 4-5 inch diameter belts with him. but these are 1-2mm square belts,2-4mm flat belts.
Already checked with anmol but they dont have that size what r im looking, navabharath have lots of belts but there also same dont have my require size belt

Nice one, if you locate the shop, kindly let us know as well. Looking for a replacement belt for JK_Chaos' Pioneer turntable. Not available anywhere in Trivandrum.

Hi, reubensm, here in Mumbai, Champion rubber, lamington road are selling various rubber belts.

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back