Belts and other spares

SP road should be a good place to begin, but you'll need to roam around a bit. If you're not used to hunting for electronics, its gonna be tough

There is a shop in SP road which makes belts to ready made size.

(They are located not inside SP road but on the road side, meaning a shop which makes all sorts of belts including industrial belts, do not recall the shop name)

I did the same for my record player belt about 1 year ago.

If you have a sample take it and have it made to size.

Hope this helps.

Vinod

Nice one, if you locate the shop, kindly let us know as well. Looking for a replacement belt for JK_Chaos' Pioneer turntable. Not available anywhere in Trivandrum.

do check with Anmol Electornics or around this shop,also keltron (no sure if the shop name is correct )

I had taken few belt for CD drive mechanism about 2 months back, had seen 1 inch to 4-5 inch diameter belts with him. but these are 1-2mm square belts,2-4mm flat belts.

do check with Anmol Electornics or around this shop,also keltron (no sure if the shop name is correct )

I had taken few belt for CD drive mechanism about 2 months back, had seen 1 inch to 4-5 inch diameter belts with him. but these are 1-2mm square belts,2-4mm flat belts.
Already checked with anmol but they dont have that size what r im looking, navabharath have lots of belts but there also same dont have my require size belt

Nice one, if you locate the shop, kindly let us know as well. Looking for a replacement belt for JK_Chaos' Pioneer turntable. Not available anywhere in Trivandrum.

Hi, reubensm, here in Mumbai, Champion rubber, lamington road are selling various rubber belts.

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back