Benq HT3050 - flashing Red LED for Lamp

Sorry folks for a late reply. Was out of station for a month or so. I got the project repaired yesterday. It was a lamp burnout. The lamp is changed as of now and projector is switching on:). Couldnt find time to mount it back on the ceiling and check other minute details. Will follow up.

Thanks for all the support!!

The technician advised me that my existing V-Guard SESTO 1000 1KVA UPS for the projector may not be a reliable customer. I personally also had to encounter numerous repairs on this UPS for the past 2 years.

Which is the best UPS for a Full HD Projector?
Is Sinewave a must?
APC only seems to be the available Sinewave option. But it is pricey and just has 1 year warranty and dealers are bit weary about the after sales service.
Please advice.
Wondering how much did it cost for the lamp replacement.

I have a new problem now.:(
Many spots on the display like lens bokeh when the screen displays black or grey. When the picture is running these are not so evidently visible.
Also few marks on the screen even when the picture is running. I have marked these in the screenshot in white background.

Anybody has any idea?

Attachments

• 31d92b7f-fa04-4f06-a764-f22de642a520.JPG
    31d92b7f-fa04-4f06-a764-f22de642a520.JPG
    108.3 KB · Views: 19
  • 33fcaea0-abed-4536-aa9a-ac3b83ed2cf2.jpg
    33fcaea0-abed-4536-aa9a-ac3b83ed2cf2.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG-1611.JPG
    IMG-1611.JPG
    826.2 KB · Views: 19
I have a new problem now.:(
Many spots on the display like lens bokeh when the screen displays black or grey. When the picture is running these are not so evidently visible.
Also few marks on the screen even when the picture is running. I have marked these in the screenshot in white background.

Anybody has any idea?
looks like dust somewhere in the optical path.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back