• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

Benq HT3050 - flashing Red LED for Lamp

srikar2011

@srikar2011

Sorry for digging up an old thread but I saw your posts regarding international warranty on Benq and I am planning to buy a projector on my upcoming visit to the US. Can you tell me if you have any experience or source where they have honored it? My decision for brand will be based on this as I can easily pick a Benq projector over Optoma etc.
Hi,

Compared to Optoma, Benq has international warranty and can be serviced. Especially F1 service center are friendly and help in case of any warranty issues. so you can take a call.

Regards
Srikar

SPONSORED ADS

SPONSORED ADS

msankadi

Hi,

Compared to Optoma, Benq has international warranty and can be serviced. Especially F1 service center are friendly and help in case of any warranty issues. so you can take a call.

Regards
Srikar
Thanks a lot Srikar this is extremely useful..Anyways I was leaning towards a Benq or viesonic vs Optoma owing to the 3 year warranty, I will stick to Benq mostly or get a viewsonic if there is a much better value in it

SPONSORED ADS