Best 120 inch screen (except Panoview) around 15000INR ?

Galalite ecreen feedback please - is 21k quote ok?

Hi

In desperation I called Beam scan , the Bangalore dealer for galalite screens. He quoted 21k for 16:9 high gain 120 inch diagonal manual pull down screen. Is this a fair quote ? Looms way above panoview whiich is no longer available anywhere

Thanks
Manish

Re: Galalite ecreen feedback please - is 21k quote ok?

Hi

In desperation I called Beam scan , the Bangalore dealer for galalite screens. He quoted 21k for 16:9 high gain 120 inch diagonal manual pull down screen. Is this a fair quote ? Looms way above panoview whiich is no longer available anywhere

Thanks
Manish

do a demo at beam scan for the screen, then call up/mail galalite-mumbai and get the screen delivered at ur home..
i was quoted around 17k for basic fixed frame and 21k for high gain..
manual pulldown shud be 12k..

Re: Galalite ecreen feedback please - is 21k quote ok?

Hi

Thanks
Manish

Have you talked to ARN? They sell Da-lite and IIRC quote around 17K for 100" screen. So, you may be able to get a Dalite screen for this price range.

thx. what is a "high gain" screen ? is it different from a normal one and will it command extra premium?

high gain ideally increases the brightness/luminosity of the projection, but the gain factor depends on the company/material.
quite frankly i didnt see much gain with the galalite high gain 1.1, but then again it is all subjective..

wish we had benchmarks for eyes/ears for comparison, so that one's opinion is supported with proper rating :lol:

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back