Best 2.0 Active Speakers for Computer.

go for F&D speakers. starting from 500 to 2000. best buy for laptop/computer speakers.
1. V-620 : you will get it @ Rs.700

2. A-510 : best deal @ 1400.

You can also check Dynaudio Multimedia speakers (MC15). Heard its very good but this 2.0 setup is bass shy and you may need a sub-woofer

Its really costly. In India it costs above 90k. And the sad part is that you need a pre amp or an excellent sound card with a good pre. The frequency rolloff in the lower end is fast and would need subwoofer for most people adding to the cost further. I think BM5A is a cheaper alternative. Keep in mind that also needs a pre-amp

You can also go for the Creative gigiworks T3, they are very good. They lack bass but are quite punchy if kept near a wall

has anyone checked out the circle arko 100W?
it appears to be similar to the Microlab Just Listen
saw one in a landmark store here

even i noticed them at landmark pune.
Heard a small demo. They sound a little warm unlike other cheap speakers.The build quality seemed good/decent for the price and yes it looks exactly like the microlab speaker you have mentioned.
But a good demo is not possible at landmark. Better to search for microlab reviews online.

I wonder how they compare to creative(t20/40) and others speakers in teh same price range.
They do seem to have an edge with the woofer size over others.

I am using an Aktimate Maxi bought in Bombay with a creastive E-mu 0204 USB Dac.
And i am quite happy with it for a computer speaker and also for a ipod dock and Tv speaker at times. Its also got built in FM tuner so that also helps.

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back