Best 2.1 sounbar for heavy and punchy bass in and around 20-23k

b4bhar

Hi guys,

I'm looking for a soundbar for my tcl iffalcon 55 inch (k2a) tv. I need deep and punchy bass as I like bass much. Can you advise a soundbar in and around 20 to 23k inr with deep and punchy bass using hdmi arc.

Which is better for bass among jbl bar 2.1 deep bass, sony ht s350 and samsung q60t/r, a650?

Thank you

Jbl bar 2.1 is a decent soundbar (okay for Movies), offers good value for money (mids are a bit weak, though). The base is good (not room shaking) for a 6" Subwoofer. No idea about Sony/Samsung bar.

Jbl bar 2.1 is a decent soundbar (okay for Movies), offers good value for money (mids are a bit weak, though). The base is good (not room shaking) for a 6" Subwoofer. No idea about Sony/Samsung bar.
According to you what is the best soundbar around 25k for deep punchy and thunderous base? Is this the one?

Keep off from JBL as most have reported they switch off in-between (accepted by company, but no solution for years). Go for Samsung as Sony inclines towards balanced audio.

Keep off from JBL as most have reported they switch off in-between (accepted by company, but no solution for years). Go for Samsung as Sony inclines towards balanced audio.
Which model of samsung has deep, punchy and thunderous bass?

Hi guys,

I'm looking for a soundbar for my tcl iffalcon 55 inch (k2a) tv. I need deep and punchy bass as I like bass much. Can you advise a soundbar in and around 20 to 23k inr with deep and punchy bass using hdmi arc.

Which is better for bass among jbl bar 2.1 deep bass, sony ht s350 and samsung q60t/r, a650?

Thank you
Why dont you like at Logitech Z906 5.1...THX certified powerful 500W RMS system

If you want bass, I recommend looking at a JBL Party Box 310. It has serious bass from a compact enclosure. Way more than any budget sound bar. Buy one now and another later for stereo. Connectivity to your TV needs to be checked as it does only stereo mini jack or bluetooth. The speaker lights can be turned off too so its not distracting. I heard this speaker in a outdoor environment and was shocked at the amount of bass it produced in an open space. Maybe not be ideal for what you want but definitely worth a look.

Visit rtings dot com, they have good analysis of most of Samsung soundbars
Saw their reviews. All the reviews of soundbars like a550, a670 they are saying that they lack bass. Are they all bad with bass even in bass boost mode?

If you want bass, I recommend looking at a JBL Party Box 310. It has serious bass from a compact enclosure. Way more than any budget sound bar. Buy one now and another later for stereo. Connectivity to your TV needs to be checked as it does only stereo mini jack or bluetooth. The speaker lights can be turned off too so its not distracting. I heard this speaker in a outdoor environment and was shocked at the amount of bass it produced in an open space. Maybe not be ideal for what you want but definitely worth a look.
Yeah, but connectivity issues. I need one which supports hdmi arc mate. Can you suggest one which has hdmi arc and deep, punchy and thunderous bass? How is lg sn6y?

Can you suggest one which has hdmi arc and deep, punchy and thunderous bass? How is lg sn6y?
I don't know of any product that can deliver the sound you want and definitely not at 25k. Sorry.
No experience with the LG nor do they publish how low the system can play.
Its better you walk into a few shops and listen to everything thats available.
You will discover a lot of products that can do huge bass but not quality bass, especially when the volume is low. The frequency just drops with a reduction in gain.
For sound bars with reasonable bass, look no further than a JBL or Bose.
You should check if your TV can output HDMI audio over bluetooth. If yes, then some wireless speakers like the JBL I mentioned can work.

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back