best 3d tv under 60k

HE-MAN

i plan to buy a 3d tv under 60k. This will be used as monitor, and for 3d movies no normal tv viewing. will connect using hdmi from my gtx 980ti.

sony kdl 43w800c
samsung 40h6400 this is my first choice since main purpose is gaming which requires lower input lag and no motion blur

now i need some first hand information on certain tv models cause i didnt find any review of it

noble noble 42kt424ksmn01 i could only find one video of it on youtube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvc-fZ4ldMY
i called noble on their toll free number they did confirm that this is a 3d tv buy they didnt knew which 3d active or passive.

vu 50k310x 3d 4k
vu 55xt780

these two might go over budget but if its worth will extended budget.

are you sure its a 3d tv active or passive dosent matter to me. for the price its very tempting but i want 3d coz my have collected lots of 3d sbs movies

are you sure its a 3d tv active or passive dosent matter to me. for the price its very tempting but i want 3d coz my have collected lots of 3d sbs movies

40 or 43 inches are just not worth it for 3D effects. You will surely miss a bigger screen for sure for want of immersiveness. One way to overcome it is to site as close as possible.

For 3D You need atleast 50", no matter how small your room is.
Onida is a "Active 3D"
Since you will be using 980ti, it is important to know that your TV has hdmi 2.0 port.
4K 3D HDMI 2.0 is something you will never find in TV's costs less than 1Lac.
I would suggest you to generously spend on TV, otherwise it will do no justice to 980ti.

are you sure its a 3dtv i dont mind active or passive i just want to confirm is it a real 3d tv or not?
Check it's refresh rate, you need 200hz of proprietary refresh rate for 3d. It's definitely active 3d. In passive 3d most of the 3d processing is done on TV. While the active contributes both which include TV and glasses.
I just called noble TV today and they said the 4k TV has HDmi 2.0.
I can tell that it's definitely not 3d.

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back