Best 65'' TV under 1Lakh in Bangalore

sandyvis34

Hi All
Trying to buy 65inch TV under 1Lakh budget ,
Priorities
- Within Budget
- future proof ( 4k, HDR, Dolby Atomos/Vision etc)
- Gaming ready ( 120hz)
- Warranty/Support

Not looking at great audio as i have the HT setup
Please suggest

thanks
Sandy

Hi All
Priorities
- Within Budget
- Gaming ready ( 120hz)
- Warranty/Support

Please suggest

thanks
Sandy
Sony 65X82L is a great option.
You need to compromise on the 120hz part though.
In my experience for that budget online purchase is a better option, no great savings buying offline.
All the best.

thanks, I have seen sony 82L , didnt find much exciting.
Any opinions on the QNEDUR81 series from LG , that looked better than 82L

thanks, I have seen sony 82L , didnt find much exciting.
Any opinions on the QNEDUR81 series from LG , that looked better than 82L
Not aware of LG models.
Am using the previous year model of Sony I suggested.
Where you have both Sony and LG models available in display, Play with picture settings of both tvs watching content you are familiar with. Don't go by what the salesman says.

Hi All
Priorities
- Within Budget
- Gaming ready ( 120hz)
- Warranty/Support

Please suggest

thanks
Sandy

Hi Sandy,

Even I have been exploring from past few weeks on above mentioned criteria and narrowed down to below listed options
1. Sony 65X82L
2. TCL 65C755
3. Hisense U7K
4. Oneplus Q2 pro

Except Sony all the other TV are in the range of 60-90k after online discount+cashback etc, let me go 1-1 on each product. (Disclaimer- Please note this is my personal opinion and not to hurt anyone sentiments ☺️)

TCL 65C755 - Loved the config/Specs on the paper it’s very impressive, however visited the showroom in BEL Road, Bangalore the response I received from the sales people in shop didn’t impress me much as they were unable to provide any information it’s like I had to ask them and verify of certain things, which was quite disappointing. Which made me think should I be spending so much on a product where sales response is so poor, then think of after sales service on it. Picture Quality(PQ) was average I could see quit a bit of lag and OS slow not very smooth and Sound Quality (SQ) slightly better. This TV is only available at TCL store and online purchase. Hence it is almost no-go at this point.

Hisense U7K - Only place where I could demo this was in reliance digital, Initial impressions TV is extremely bright will be really good if your viewing in bright room. I don’t know if the setting on the TV was messed up bcoz of which I could see white fog effect in certain dark scenes. SQ was good, better than TCL. Again I’m bit sceptical about after sales service on this one. Hence it’s not a top contender at this moment.

Oneplus Q2 pro - This was a surprise entry in my list, I knew few months back Oneplus was launching their flagship TV in Indian market, today I happened to visit their experience center in RMZ galleria, Yellankha store. Trust me when I say this, I was blown away by the SQ of the dedicated Soundbar on this TV it’s a 2.1 setup tuned by Dynaudio it’s too good. Looks 09/10, you can wall mount this TV however aesthetically it will be superb if you leave it on table stand. PQ was good, upscaling not sure as they didn’t had any SD content to check, 4K Avengers demo was awesome, however my other set of eyes (wifey) felt it was ok, but not exceptional. But she was impressed with the overall package (build+SQ+PQ) at 89k price point. Again available online purchase only. Found few user reviews online which makes me think 🤔 should I or pass it ?

Sony 65X82L - which brings us to the most expensive and most reviewed contender on most of the forums. I have personally used product of all these 3 TV brands (LG , Samsung and Sony) in the past. Out of which It’s Sony which touchwood it has run long without any issues till date and still running strong. I guess that’s the reason why they charge the premium price against all the other brands. PQ and SQ, upscaling was superior to my eyes (verified by Wifey) so no questions asked there, she is of the opinion go with 55” or 65” but spend it on reliable product even if it’s bit of premium to pay. But you know when you see the opportunity to save and compromise bit on other aspects you tend to get carried away…. Hence I’m still in the same state as I’m writing this post, will keep you all posted on my decision in few weeks from now…. Until then happy searching and happy new year !!!

Hi Just giving my 2cents here, we bought a tv from Vijay sales before 2 months. Model we got was Samsung QN85B as we got a dank deal on the same but we seriously considered these other options as well:
1. Sony X90L 65 -> Final price we received was 117k, Here budget is going slightly over 1 lakh limit but it seems like a really good TV with all Sony perks
2. HiSense U7K -> Comes with HRR, mini LED, Good brightness and during sale it was available for around 65k and for that price it can be considered as real bargain
3. Samsung s90c -> Again was beyond budget mentioned here but we were too close to buy this and if we haven't gotten the deal on QN85B then we would have bought this or Sony.

I purchased 65" Samsung QED Q60C for just under 1 lakh two months ago.
It ticks all your boxes except 120Hz. Additionally, it has Pantone Validated Colors which means the colors do look more natural.
I had compared it side by side with Sony 82L and found samsung to be better.

Hi Sandy,

Even I have been exploring from past few weeks on above mentioned criteria and narrowed down to below listed options
1. Sony 65X82L
2. TCL 65C755
3. Hisense U7K
4. Oneplus Q2 pro

Except Sony all the other TV are in the range of 60-90k after online discount+cashback etc, let me go 1-1 on each product. (Disclaimer- Please note this is my personal opinion and not to hurt anyone sentiments ☺️)

TCL 65C755 - Loved the config/Specs on the paper it’s very impressive, however visited the showroom in BEL Road, Bangalore the response I received from the sales people in shop didn’t impress me much as they were unable to provide any information it’s like I had to ask them and verify of certain things, which was quite disappointing. Which made me think should I be spending so much on a product where sales response is so poor, then think of after sales service on it. Picture Quality(PQ) was average I could see quit a bit of lag and OS slow not very smooth and Sound Quality (SQ) slightly better. This TV is only available at TCL store and online purchase. Hence it is almost no-go at this point.

Hisense U7K - Only place where I could demo this was in reliance digital, Initial impressions TV is extremely bright will be really good if your viewing in bright room. I don’t know if the setting on the TV was messed up bcoz of which I could see white fog effect in certain dark scenes. SQ was good, better than TCL. Again I’m bit sceptical about after sales service on this one. Hence it’s not a top contender at this moment.

Oneplus Q2 pro - This was a surprise entry in my list, I knew few months back Oneplus was launching their flagship TV in Indian market, today I happened to visit their experience center in RMZ galleria, Yellankha store. Trust me when I say this, I was blown away by the SQ of the dedicated Soundbar on this TV it’s a 2.1 setup tuned by Dynaudio it’s too good. Looks 09/10, you can wall mount this TV however aesthetically it will be superb if you leave it on table stand. PQ was good, upscaling not sure as they didn’t had any SD content to check, 4K Avengers demo was awesome, however my other set of eyes (wifey) felt it was ok, but not exceptional. But she was impressed with the overall package (build+SQ+PQ) at 89k price point. Again available online purchase only. Found few user reviews online which makes me think 🤔 should I or pass it ?

Sony 65X82L - which brings us to the most expensive and most reviewed contender on most of the forums. I have personally used product of all these 3 TV brands (LG , Samsung and Sony) in the past. Out of which It’s Sony which touchwood it has run long without any issues till date and still running strong. I guess that’s the reason why they charge the premium price against all the other brands. PQ and SQ, upscaling was superior to my eyes (verified by Wifey) so no questions asked there, she is of the opinion go with 55” or 65” but spend it on reliable product even if it’s bit of premium to pay. But you know when you see the opportunity to save and compromise bit on other aspects you tend to get carried away…. Hence I’m still in the same state as I’m writing this post, will keep you all posted on my decision in few weeks from now…. Until then happy searching and happy new year !!!
Decision made, Purchase done 🫣😎👉 SONY 55X90L
Post in thread 'Post your latest AV purchase(s)......'
https://www.hifivision.com/threads/post-your-latest-av-purchase-s.8665/post-1052544

Hi Just giving my 2cents here, we bought a tv from Vijay sales before 2 months. Model we got was Samsung QN85B as we got a dank deal on the same but we seriously considered these other options as well:
1. Sony X90L 65 -> Final price we received was 117k, Here budget is going slightly over 1 lakh limit but it seems like a really good TV with all Sony perks
2. HiSense U7K -> Comes with HRR, mini LED, Good brightness and during sale it was available for around 65k and for that price it can be considered as real bargain
3. Samsung s90c -> Again was beyond budget mentioned here but we were too close to buy this and if we haven't gotten the deal on QN85B then we would have bought this or Sony.
Could you please confirm how much available internal storage you getting on QN85B? Samsung claims that they provide 8GB but just wanted to know how much is available to the user.
Also, how's your experience till now? Picture quality wise and especially the Tizen OS since it doesn't have much app support?

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back