Budget upgrade from 5.1 to 5.1.2

Marantz 1711 is a good budget option for 5.1.2. I had purchased it from Hifimart for 75k last Sept, but now it's available for 60k. I would recommend you to consider it.
I used the Marantz 1710 for a while but found it very underpowered, especially for a 5.1 system. Depends on the speakers

After looking some dealers from Delhi and Mumbai who are giving some very good deal. I was looking for some one in Bangalore, so that I can deal with personally. So, after getting quote from ProFx and some from Delhi/Mumbai, I contacted htstore.in from Bangalore. Visited their shop in JP Nagar and they had 2 options - last year June imported Denon S760H and this year imported Denon X1800H. With around 7k less and having no significant difference between them I picked up S760H and exchanging my old 1713, got it for 40s. Decided on this older model keeping my budget and usage in mind. It came with bill, warranty and sealed box.
Also picked up polk owm3 keeping my other speakers in mind. They would be installed as height channels.

Thank you everyone for your suggestions and it helped immensely in burgaining and looking for dealers.

I used the Marantz 1710 for a while but found it very underpowered, especially for a 5.1 system. Depends on the speakers
Agree. It depends on the speakers. But considering the OP is having Polk TSI series speakers, the 1711 should have enough power to drive them comfortably.
I'm driving Wharfedale diamond 10 series and find it to pair well with the speakers.

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back