• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

Best 65 inch TV under Rs. 75000

Marantz offers at HiFiMART.com

indy

Guys,

My cousin wants to buy a 65 inch TV for under Rs. 75000. Main requirements are watching movies and TV shows using apps like Hotstar, Netflix, Prime Video etc. Wanted to know which TV has the best panel at this price range. A few of the options suggested were:

1. Moto 65 inch TV
2. MI 4x 65 inch TV
3. VU Premium Android TV

I don't think any of the major TV brands have any models at this price range. He is open to buying an Amazon Fire stick separately in case the TV lacks any smart features. Just wants the best panel available. I've suggested the Moto based on the overall package but haven't been able to demo it anywhere. Thoughts?

SPONSORED ADS

SPONSORED ADS

rksingh1

I have a Vu 75in and 2 42in 4k TVs in office - hooked for presentations. I love these for what they have to offer. 4k on 42in is a crisp clear presentation. Both the panels are bright enough for you to enjoy - but not as bright as some top end TVs.

My brother in law got a TCL Iffalcon 55in a month back and I wasn't very impressed with its video streaming and casting prowess. I also found the panel quality to be inferior compared to Vu. I haven't seen MI and Moto - but I'd expect them to be better.

rksingh1

I am in the same boat as that of you. I don't want to spend more than what I have to. I have the same three TVs in my shortlist. Currently I have a 42in Sony LED.

Moto from the list is a winner because of good 2.25GB RAM, good sound and equally good 10-bit HDR panel. Mi has 2GB RAM - same 10-bit HDR panel. Both of these TVs have 400 nits brightness, good picture processing engine and MEMC technology. VU has least RAM at 1.75GB, though it has the best panel with best deep blacks but not so good side viewing angles. We all know that cost wise Moto is 65, Mi is 55 and Vu is 52. If upto me, I'd prefer getting the Mi TV because it has good of both worlds.

Great panel, lovely image processing, MEMC, 10-bit colors, good HDR, the PatchWall 2.0, Mi brand, 55k price - there are lot of things going for it with 3k extra from Vu TV. I am truly impressed with MEMC and 10-bit panel at this price point. Moto is 10k expensive for a moderate RAM improvement and better audio. I have a Home theatre system, I don't need Audio - and .25GB RAM for 10k extra is not a good bargain. I am just researching more on Mi 4x 65in - will see if there are some cool offers - I'll buy it this month mostly.

I am also seeing the possibility of getting a 75in TV - if that helps me. In that range Vu and Moto are the only competition.

indy

I am in the same boat as that of you. I don't want to spend more than what I have to. I have the same three TVs in my shortlist. Currently I have a 42in Sony LED.

Moto from the list is a winner because of good 2.25GB RAM, good sound and equally good 10-bit HDR panel. Mi has 2GB RAM - same 10-bit HDR panel. Both of these TVs have 400 nits brightness, good picture processing engine and MEMC technology. VU has least RAM at 1.75GB, though it has the best panel with best deep blacks but not so good side viewing angles. We all know that cost wise Moto is 65, Mi is 55 and Vu is 52. If upto me, I'd prefer getting the Mi TV because it has good of both worlds.

Great panel, lovely image processing, MEMC, 10-bit colors, good HDR, the PatchWall 2.0, Mi brand, 55k price - there are lot of things going for it with 3k extra from Vu TV. I am truly impressed with MEMC and 10-bit panel at this price point. Moto is 10k expensive for a moderate RAM improvement and better audio. I have a Home theatre system, I don't need Audio - and .25GB RAM for 10k extra is not a good bargain. I am just researching more on Mi 4x 65in - will see if there are some cool offers - I'll buy it this month mostly.

I am also seeing the possibility of getting a 75in TV - if that helps me. In that range Vu and Moto are the only competition.
Ya, cousin also doesn't want to spend more since he doesn't plan on using it for more than 3 years.

SPONSORED ADS