Best 720p budget projector

krishtrinity

I am looking to improve my video experience from my 32" full HD tv,since my budget is limited under 40k am limited to 720p projectors.I am more of a audio guy than video so not really concerned about the video needs to be 100% quality it should be at least as good as my Sony 32 inch TV but on a 70" projector screen.I plan to use it on a small living room which is not that bright during day.Can you please recommend a projector that can give good quality video on a 70 inch screen?

ACER projectors fit the bill perfectly. You can check and order from amazon.com. There are multiple threads on ACER projectors in the forum which can give you more insights. Depending on your room dimensions you can check for regular/ short throw variants.

However pl note, products ordered from amazon.com do not carry India warranty.

All the best in your search.

Krish I use epson 725hd which I bought from US more than 2 years back. I guess it still retails for $550 or so and it should fit your bill. It's a good projector and bright enough for living rooms.

Krish I use epson 725hd which I bought from US more than 2 years back. I guess it still retails for $550 or so and it should fit your bill. It's a good projector and bright enough for living rooms.

I agree, there is no point in spending on anything less than 1080p.

I dont like the $$$$ bulbs. Try to get LED light. I have a Dell 2400mp which is halogen, and I dont like the 3000 hour bulb life nor do I like the fact that it wears when you turn it on, so I try to cram all my tv watching in 1 session. Anyway LED will solve both these issues.
Cool.
Srinath.

I dont like the $$$$ bulbs. Try to get LED light. I have a Dell 2400mp which is halogen, and I dont like the 3000 hour bulb life nor do I like the fact that it wears when you turn it on, so I try to cram all my tv watching in 1 session. Anyway LED will solve both these issues.
Cool.
Srinath.
Thanks for the info,definitely going with led

I prefer I could buy from India,I think I saw some Epson projectors online

Acer 5380 ... there are threads running to multiple pages about its goodness and easily serviceable in India.

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back